Mason is the only fully managed infrastructure for developing and delivering dedicated devices. We make it easy for anyone to turn an idea into a smart product and ship it to anywhere in the world. Our mission is to enable our customers to create smart and sustainable products on behalf of humanity.
Mason is the only fully managed infrastructure for developing and delivering dedicated devices. We make it easy for anyone to turn an idea into a smart product and ship it to anywhere in the world. Our mission is to enable our customers to create smart and sustainable products on behalf of humanity. We empower businesses to build the next Square or Peloton.
Are you a self-starter looking to join a high-growth start-up? Do you want to own your pipe, and sell to various personas including senior decision makers? Are you looking for a high-exposure and high-growth role?
Mason is looking for an Account Executive serving customers across the United States, to help drive new business and revenue growth in the SMB | Mid Market (1-2000 employees) segment. We have established a strong product-market-fit and are looking to strengthen our position by capturing additional market share in Healthcare, transportation & logistics. We are aggressively investing in people and technology to continue our rapid growth, and this role is crucial to landing new customers and further reinvestment.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for building, qualifying, and converting your own pipe, ultimately driving towards your quotas for the year. You will report to the Head of Sales, and be a member of the go-to-market org.
At Mason, you’ll be surrounded by colleagues trying to build an equitable workplace while solving some really complex problems. If you are looking for a high exposure, high growth opportunity then talk to us, and see where this journey may take you!
Mason is looking for a complex combination of grit, smarts, ingenuity and diverse perspectives (and more!). Check out our values and see if they resonate!
What you'll work on:
- Win new customers, maximize contract value and identify expansion opportunities
- Sell a solution that consists of hardware, software, and logistics services to prospects, leveraging our value propositions to close new business
- Prospect, build, and maintain a robust sales pipeline that covers multiple personas.
- Generate opportunities through prospecting, MQLs, and professional networking, actively identifying ways to drive new business
- Ensure customers have a successful rollout and activation plan, in line with internal processes, while partnering with customer success
- Own the sales cycle from lead generation to closed won
- Work with Mason’s established ISVs & VARs in Healthcare
- Maintain account and pipeline data in Salesforce based on internal processes and best practices
- Capture and report prospect feedback to help influence Mason’s product roadmaps
- Partner with teams including Operations, Finance, Customer Success, and Engineering to champion your prospects and drive a great prospect experience
- Collaborate with our Sales Engineer and Customer Success team to deliver demos, and help move prospected accounts to closed won accounts
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 5 years sales experience, with a track record of successfully closing new customers
- A track record of exceeding quota and a strong professional trajectory
- Experience with failure and track record of learning and engaging new ideas
- Sales-focused, strategic thinking with a bias towards action
- Independent work style – you own your own book of business
- Ownership and growth mind-set – you take ownership of your results and often look for ways to improve; you see challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles
- You are a challenger – you love connecting the dots in business strategy and are comfortable bringing a provocative point of view to any internal or customer facing meeting. You are radically candid in your feedback and are constantly seeking feedback in return.
- Comfortable closing deals in the 6 figures
- Experience in the tech space is a must Some previous experience working on a complex sale
- Understand the importance of a data-driven approach to sales.
- Comfortable with leveraging this data to build momentum in your own pipe
Bonus points for:
- Experience selling in both the hardware and SaaS space is a plus
- Demonstrated experience successfully selling in healthcare or government verticals
- Prior experience and ability to sell to C-suite and technical buyers
- Consulting experience
• Remote-friendly: Employees may choose to work fully remote, in-office, or hybrid.
• Healthcare: Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance for employees and their dependents (Employees are responsible for only 1% of premiums for dental and vision)
• Fitness & Wellness: Quarterly reimbursement for qualified fitness and wellness expenses.
• Food: Catered lunch or delivery gift cards to keep you nourished while working.
• Generous PTO & Sick Leave: We want you to take care of yourself with a flexible PTO plan or generous accrued PTO and added monthly mental health days during the pandemic.
• Parental Leave: Caring for a new child is an exciting time for parents! We offer 16 weeks of paid parental leave.
• Full benefits are offered to full-time employees. Part-time employees participate on a limited basis.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Mason: Belonging, psychological safety, and inclusivity unlock a Mason’s full potential. We don’t want Masons to quietly assimilate into a dominant culture and sacrifice a piece of themselves. We want our team members to be seen, validated, and welcomed.
Mason America, Inc. (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Read Full Job Description