Come join the Wistia sales team! As an Account Executive on the Small Business sales team, you will be responsible for managing your pipeline through a combination of inbound and self-sourced leads. You will teach potential customers how to better leverage video to market and grow their business.
Wistia delivers a simple and easy-to-use solution to over 20,000 customers, including companies like Mailchimp, Casper, Zendesk and Shopify. But, we’ve only scratched the surface of our addressable market. We are looking for creative, curious and driven sales professionals to join our team and help more SMB’s grow and engage their audience.Key Responsibilities
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities at various stages in the sales funnel.
- Understand the needs and challenges of prospective customers by taking a consultative approach to selling.
- Prospect new deals both within the database and outside the Wistia network
- Conduct consultative demos of the product.
- Collaborate with technical members of the Wistia team to ensure consistency, clarity, and accuracy in all recommendations provided to current and prospective customers.
- Effectively forecast your pipeline from a monthly and quarterly perspective.
- 2-4 years of quota carrying sales experience, SaaS experience preferred.
- Strong time management, organization, and decision-making skills. We give a lot of autonomy, but it requires people to be independent self-starters and focused about how they use their time.
- A genuine curiosity about people, their goals and their business challenges, and a desire to help them find the right solution.
- Experience conducting online demos
- Ambition to grow and adapt, embrace mentorship, and contribute to an evolving sales team’s strategy.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
We try to ensure Wistia is an inclusive and diverse place where everyone feels happy, fulfilled, respected, comfortable, and welcome. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We care a lot, so our benefits are actually benefits, not just the fun stuff like swag and snacks in the office (though we also have lots of those too!).
We know the biggest investment we can make is in our employees, so we provide:
- A great compensation package
- 401k with 3% company contribution, regardless of whether you contribute
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible hours
- Fully paid healthcare coverage for you and your family (including dental) and a healthcare FSA
- Up to 16 weeks paid family leave
- Flexible vacation and sick leave
- Transportation subsidies
We have a beautiful office in Cambridge, MA, but we’re all working remotely (all 100+ of us) right now. Permanently remote applicants will be considered, but we’ll give priority to local applicants, those willing to relocate, and those within 3 hours of EST.