- REQUIRED: Digital Marketing/Marketing Technology
- Manage top tier healthcare client to help grow their email marketing business. Day-to-day management and oversight of client engagements, including status report generation, weekly meetings/calls, monthly meetings, communications with account stakeholders, communications with internal stakeholders, strategy sessions, and Quarterly account/benchmark reviews
- Fully understand the client's business including objectives, roles, and concerns.
- Effectively work with multiple departments throughout project development and implementation.
- Supports requirements gathering and documentation for client projects.
- Manage milestones for multiple internal and external parties to ensure timely delivery.
- Partner with the strategy & account team to work on with multichannel campaign analysis, optimization and strategic recommendations, best practices recommendations, client presentations, requirements documenting, training, and Legal Privacy and ISP compliance discussions.
- Continually look for ways to improve account growth through clear understanding of clients' objectives and goals.
- Knowledgeable of all products offered the full integrated communication resources of the organization with multiple offices.
- Coordinates or leads efforts with production team to ensure FDA accuracy and quality of deliverables and obtains proper sign off.
- Coordinates third party vendor services.
- Prepares well-organized, clear and concise communications.
- Point of contact for the client; liaison to Epsilon; represent the client interests; Agency.
- Consistently strengthens and adds value to the client relationships.
- Leverage knowledge of technology capabilities to provide recommendations and solutions to clients.
- Thorough understanding of competitive landscape and development and application of leadership in area of expertise.
- Thorough understanding of managing multi-channel marketing campaigns; specifically, direct mail and email campaigns
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2+ years of relevant client experience in multichannel marketing; specifically, digital/email, direct mail and social media marketing or other related disciplines.
- Healthcare/pharmaceutical digital marketing experience preferred
- Demonstrates a clear aptitude for managing projects
- Strong knowledge of marketing principles and strategies
- Demonstrated experience in managing client relationships
- Strong understanding of CRM/email and/or digital marketing processes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Knowledge of customer retention process and the ability to analyze processes.
- Self directed with a sense of urgency in solving client issues
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred
When you're one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we've been helping marketers from the world's top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon's best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.