Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
The very best Go-To-Market teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, etc) across the globe rely on Clari every day to help accelerate their most important strategic growth initiatives. As a member of the Clari sales team, your charter will be to deliver value to these companies at the CRO, CMO, CFO, CIO, and even CEO/Board level. You will be selling to, and alongside of, many of the SaaS industry’s most distinguished Masters of Revenue. For those sellers truly looking to be one of the best in the world at their craft, Clari is like an accelerated executive MBA on B2B revenue operations.
This role is unique in that you’ll be supporting one of the most strategic growth areas for the company, Clari’s expansion into new industry verticals. As one of the first members of this new team, you’ll be working closely with, and reporting directly to, our VP of Industry Solutions to build & execute a world-class sales motion within the Financial Services landscape. Your specific focus will be selling into Investor Relations, Investment Banking/deal management teams, and other B2B segments within investment funds, banks, financial institutions, and financial services providers.
Critical to your success in this role will be your ability to quickly establish, align to, and empower cross-functional team members with a strong POV on the Go-To-Market motion within this vertical. This includes understanding their strategic initiatives, sales process & org design, and revenue operations (pipeline/deal mgmt & forecasting practices, CRM practices, GTM technologies, etc).
We are seeking proven high performers to over-achieve sales & pipeline objectives while establishing long-term relationships within assigned net new logo named accounts.
In partnership with a dedicated BDR & Solution Engineer, you will be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle from initial contact to closing the deal and post-sales transition. There will be a heavy emphasis on creative prospecting, account prioritization, whitespace penetration, pipeline build, achieving quarterly & annual ARR targets, and sales execution.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Target, open, and close net new logo named accounts within investment funds, banks, financial institutions, and financial services providers
- Pitch, demo, and creatively solution Clari for VPs, Managing Partners, Digital Transformation Teams, heads of IT, sales leaders, C-Suite, & other revenue stakeholders
- Manage larger enterprise deals from the first call to close
- Collaborate with Marketing on industry-specific content needs and targeted demand generation campaigns
- Partner with a Revenue Development Representative to create new opportunities
- Partner with product mgmt to help shape future roadmap in order to best serve these new industries
- 5+ years of field selling experience either within, or targeting investment funds, banks, financial institutions, and financial services providers; ideally with SaaS sales expertise also
- Experience managing 6-9 month sales cycles targeting c-level executives
- Proven ability to close six and seven-figure ARR contracts
- Hunter - appetite for targeting, pursuing, and closing new accounts
- GM/Entrepreneurial Mindset - ability to take a “CEO” approach to running your territory
- Business Savvy - ability to identify and sell around strategic business initiatives
- Dynamic Presentation Skills - Ability to engage & hold the attention of c-level executives for 30-90 minutes both virtually and live
- Commitment to being a lifelong learner
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description