Regional Services Manager (Remote - West Coast)
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications, the underlying infrastructure, and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That's why many of the world's largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivalled digital experiences
In this role, you will be responsible for the successful scoping, positioning, and delivery of a wide range of Services supporting all Dynatrace technologies. As a Manager in the Dynatrace ACE Services organization, you will provide deployment planning, adoption and operational strategy, and overall engagement management for Dynatrace Services Engagements focused on customer success. You will work directly with Dynatrace Sales and customers to understand business and technical requirements, crafting delivery proposals and manage the Services presales related activities. You will also be leading Consultants and Architects in your team to drive engagement success, customer satisfaction, and Dynatrace adoption. Passionate, energetic, a good communicate, and interpersonal skills will be paramount to your success in this role. Overall, you need to be a leader
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or Business Administration with a focus on IT
- Minimum 5+ years APM working experience.
- Ideal candidates will have 3+ years Dynatrace Technology Consulting or equivalent Technical Consulting experience
- Project management experience
- Dynatrace Professional Certifications, together with any full stack and Cloud certification
- This role will be a hybrid working model with office and remote working available
- Ability to demonstrate solid understanding of Enterprise Software deployments in discussion with clients and prospects
- Ability to provide customers with clear guidance on their adoption strategies
- Excellent communication, presentation, documentation, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse team of technical resources to successful engagements in challenging conditions
- Ability to execute services engagements that meet customer expectations and drive product and services expansion
- Strong project management capabilities
- Must be a highly motivated energetic self-starter who excels in fast-paced, dynamic, team environments and committed to getting results
Compensation and rewards
- The salary range for this role is $120,000 - $160,000. When determining your salary, we consider your experience, skills, education, and work location.
- Our total compensation package includes unlimited personal time off, an employee stock purchase plan, and a reward system.
- We also offer medical/dental benefits, and a company matching 401(k) plan for retirement.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected] . Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law / EEO is the Law Supplement . To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.