Technical Program Manager, NPI Converge (MS/MR) at Cisco Meraki (San Francisco, CA)
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
Meraki is seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager to be responsible for introducing new products to the market. Come be part of the new team that delivers groundbreaking products for businesses and organizations of all sizes. As a Technical Program Manager for the Meraki products, you will work closely with our Hardware engineering, Software engineering, Product Management, Marketing, Support, Sales, Strategy, Finance, Legal and Operations teams to shepherd products from conceptualization through all phases of product development. Our goal is to deliver high-value products/projects to our customers on time with quality and within budget.You will be responsible for the following:
- Lead NPI (New Product Introduction) programs / projects for Meraki + Cisco Collaboration products
- Build, maintain program plan with multi-functional dependencies
- Execute and track program work you're doing, achievements, action items, technical dependencies, risks and mitigation plans
- Craft project status reporting and deliver executive briefings to update senior leaders and partners
- Understand product use case and communicate technically with engineering teams
- Develop strong working relationships with multi-functional teams to best understand and deliver on business goals and priorities
- Adhere to metrics and governance for Meraki’s process and provide inputs to process improvements
- Bachelors or higher degree in a related technical field (Electrical, Electronics Engineering/Computer Science) or equivalent experience in hardware and/or software engineering
- 10+ years of experience as Program Manager in software, hardware, embedded, networking, cloud technologies or products
- Must have a successful track record of on time delivery of programs
- Strong understanding of software / hardware development processes.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience working with project planning tools (Excel, Gantt charts, Jira, Wrike, Confluence, Google Docs)
- Proficient in Agile Project Management processes. Should be able to deal well with rapid changes, and feel comfortable navigating uncertain/ambiguous situations.
We encourage you to drop us a line even if you don’t have all the points above. That’s a lot of different areas of responsibility! We will help you pick them up because we believe that great engineers come from a diverse set of backgrounds.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region