Sr. Implementation Consultant at FIS (Richmond, VA)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
- Provides monthly leadership status updates on in-flight projects and reviews pipeline needs
- Attends client quarterly business reviews with LOB Account Manager to understand clients business operations, key initiatives up coming and partner through scoping and execution of strategic projects
- Performs more complex conversion coordination duties including: completion of customer correspondence and conversion schedules, completion of required paperwork, and completion of other require conversion tasks as necessary.
- Escalates appropriate conversion-related issues to next level of management and addresses conversion-related issues that have been escalated related to conversions assigned to their team.
- Serves as customer escalation contact for all conversions assigned.
- Develops project schedules, target dates, and timelines associated with all conversion activities in conjunction with customer and Technology Specialists.
- Performs post-conversion analysis, problem determination and resolution, and other customer support and consulting as required.
- Conducts gap analysis with products services offered and truly required by customer and refers additional sales opportunities back to the appropriate salesperson.
- Conducts customer training including basic FTPS training and advanced seminars, provides suggestions for improvement of same.
- As needed, performs highly complex sales support including pre-conversion product demonstrations, presentations, gap analysis, system consulting, and due diligence.
- Represents the conversion team in new product development and related initiatives, as requested.
- Contributes to the writing and maintenance of applicable product conversion definition and customer documentation as required.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
- 5 years of Project Management experience.
- Requires good working knowledge of FIS systems as well as the industries in which FIS competes for business
- Ability to communicate ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to understand and apply concepts
- Ability to handle project commensurate with job expectations
- Ability to analyze and solve problems using learned techniques and tools
- Requires human relations, negotiation and documentation skills
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally as well as externally
Added bonus if you have:
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.