Senior Technical Project Manager at Acronis (Tampa Bay, FL)
Acronis is dedicated not just to cyber protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, interviews are being held virtually during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection—empowering people by providing them with cutting-edge technology that enables them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their businesses and lives depend on. We are in an exciting phase of rapid-growth and expansion and looking for a Senior Technical Project Manager who is ready to join us in creating a #CyberFit future and protecting the digital world!
Acronis is looking for a passionate, talented Technical Project Manager to help lead the innovation of our project and program disciplines. Projects include globally distributed networks, data center expansions and buildouts, internal tooling, and other projects as defined. You will be supporting a large team of technical engineers, as well as working with other business units, to define project scopes and timelines, work with resources to ensure delivery of objectives on time and on budget, as well as contribute your ideas on how tools, processes, and workflows should be developed to make our lives easier.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives to deliver multiple technical projects all over the world
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders
- Analyze and comprehend legal and financial documents
- Bring your experience in managing projects to the table, contributing fresh ideas to the team, championing innovation to identify and solve pain points
- Develop and execute an efficient internal communication strategy for ensuring communication with all levels of management within the team
WHAT YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3-5 years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects in data center and network connectivity related areas
- Experience in successfully leading projects and programs to on-time, on-schedule and within budget close
- Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Experience using modern project management tools (Asana, Monday, etc.) and methodologies (Kanban, Agile). Experience developing and gaining adoption on repeatable, data-driven processes
- Experience in building financial models for projects
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
WHO WE ARE
Acronis is revolutionizing cyber protection by integrating backup, disaster recovery, storage, next-generation anti-malware, and protection management into one solution. This all-in-one integration removes the complexity and risks associated with non-integrated solutions and offers easy, complete and reliable data protection for all workloads, applications, and systems across any environment—physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile—all at a low cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis is truly a global organization with more than 1,900 employees in 33 locations in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5.5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses, including 100% of the Fortune 1000 companies. Acronis products are available through 50,000 partners and service providers in over 150 countries in more than 30 languages. Acronis is in an exciting phase of growth and expansion, recently receiving a $250 million investment from CVC Capital Partners, bringing the total valuation to more than $2.5 billion.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.