The Senior Technical Project Manager is responsible for working with senior management to plan, resource, manage, deliver and conduct retrospective ROI analysis on internal Operations-led technical projects. These projects will be delivered for all teams across the business, including but not limited to: Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Support and Finance. While the Senior Technical Manager may not be a subject matter expert in all areas of business management, it is expected that they are able to effectively engage with members of the business from front line staff to the entire C-suite, and with the technical resources tasked to complete the work. They also possess a strong working knowledge of the Salesforce and the Atlassian suite of Project Management Tooling (Confluence, JIRA, associated plugins) and be familiar with the design and administration of project workflows, in-line with industry best practice.
This role works closely with the rest of the Operations team to ensure consistency across processes and systems (including Salesforce) that are being followed by the entire business. Additional responsibilities will focus on providing reporting and insight to the senior management, as well as suggesting operational process improvements that will directly improve velocity and throughput.
To date, Pushpay has primarily focused on providing solutions in the Protestant church market, as well as to non-profits. This year, we are making a concerted effort to expand into the Catholic market. After a ramp-up period, this role will specialize in supporting those Catholic market expansion efforts.
- This role will manage a senior system administrator and a business analyst
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with management and technical resources
- Deliver a detailed work plan that identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully deliver the project
- Conduct detailed requirements analysis and review, where necessary, to ensure scoping and planning is thorough and without gaps
- Define a timeline for delivery after review with senior management
- Determine key objectives of the project and put measures in place to determine scope creep, delivery delay and measurement of ROI
- Work with operations senior management to define what resources will be necessary for successful project delivery
- Work with analysts, administrators and trainers to define measures of success for each area of the project
- Identify potential need for contract or full-time resource on an as-needed basis
Project Implementation & Management:
- Execute the project in accordance with the detailed plan developed
- Measure deliverables of all involved parties
- Manage stakeholder expectations throughout the duration of the project and identify any areas of risk throughout delivery
Project Training & Delivery:
- Work with trainers to ensure detailed training plan is signed off before project delivery
- Coordinate training and delivery with all departments that are impacted by the project
- Create documentation and reporting that allows the business to effectively measure a project's success
- Provide analysis on what areas could be optimized for future projects
- Manage additional change requests post-implementation
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to team development
- Expertise managing stakeholders to scope, timelines, and key decisions
- Ability to partner and to collaborate with people at all levels - individual system administrators, developers, managers, and executives.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Prioritize work effectively and coach to optimize overall team results
- Experience managing Sales stakeholders and projects is a nice-to-have
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in a field such as Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Engineering
- 5 years project management experience in a business operations-focused role
- 6-18 months experience with Salesforce.com in an administrator, tester, or support role
- Experience directly managing delivery of complex internal projects
- Previous experience in a fast-paced Sales environment
- Experience using Salesforce is a must. Experience with other integrated tools such as, Marketo, DocuSign, Zuora, Zendesk, Xero, Netsuite or similar (nice to have)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or similar (nice to have)
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile process experience (nice to have)
Benefits: 100% Employer-paid premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits plus 401(k) program.
PAY FOR CO: $88,000 - $113,000
Pushpay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pushpay complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.