At Outreach, Business Systems’ mission is to enable and enhance corporate processes at scale. As a new organization within the company, we are looking for individuals who can lead and execute across domains - primarily Finance Systems, Business Intelligence, and Legal Technology. We are building the team around strong critical thinkers - individuals who can navigate ambiguity and help us along our journey of discovery and transformation.
As a foundational member of Business Systems, you’ll guide our cloud-first architecture, and shape the way we think about financial systems, cross-platform integrations, and data delivery.
Day-to-day, you will work closely with cross-functional partners in Finance, Accounting, Analytics, Data Science, and Success, to determine the tools and technologies needed to integrate and enable their core processes. You’ll manage gathering requirements, identifying solutions and assessing fit including build vs. buy decisions, and program execution. A key success factor will be your ability to deliver business process capabilities that seamlessly span systems boundaries by taking initiative to understand the operational complexities and business needs, rather than just approaching your role from a technical perspective.
Our current tech stack includes NetSuite, Anaplan, Zuora, Snowflake, and Tableau.
- You have 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Technical Program Manager, Engineering Manager, or related role, in a cloud-first environment
- You have domain experience with financial systems of some variety - Accounting, FP&A, Operations, etc.
- You have proven track record of leading and motivating others to move in the same direction
- You have managed cross-functional delivery spanning application boundaries
- You are comfortable operating cross-functionally with some ambiguity, and are excited to discover new opportunities to transform the organization
- Proficiency with data delivery and integration, preferably combined with a working knowledge of a modern programming language - you probably won’t be writing code, but the ability to understand what exists or is being built will be quite helpful!
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status