Project Manager at FIS
As the world works and lives faster, FIS is leading the way. Our fintech solutions touch nearly every market, company and person on the planet. Our teams are inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues work together and celebrate together. If you want to advance the world of fintech, we'd like to ask you: Are you FIS?
About the role:
In a Project Management - Technology role, you'll use best-in-breed PM tools to help us deliver products that will change the world of fintech. This will include overseeing the development of new products and services as well as new internal information systems and applications, new technology integrations, and infrastructure build-outs.
About the team:
The Wealth and Retirement Technology team is a world class group of technologists, engineers and data center support staff driven to provide the best-in-class services for our clients and products. Our talented team is especially supportive, respectful, passionate, welcomes collaboration and is most of all, fun!
What you will be doing:
- Working with product development, sales, client relationship teams, technology solutions, service delivery and/or other cross-functional teams.
- Serving as liaison between technical and non-technical teams.
- Coordinating activities and tasks among project team members.
- Managing project risks, issues/problems and activity progress to ensure project goals, e.g., deadline, scope and quality are achieved. Assist with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- Generating status reports so that project health is effectively communicated on a consistent basis with stakeholders.
- Developing and managing a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Serving as a leader to drive projects and delegate work based upon committed timelines.
What you will need:
- Extensive knowledge of project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines as well as various IT project methodologies and life cycles.
- Advanced skills with project management software (Microsoft Project, ServiceNow and JIRA).
- Deep understanding of waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Strong organizational, team building, technical, and communication skills.
- A bachelor's in computer science, management information systems or business administration or the equivalent experience.
Added bonus if you have:
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Power Point, Excel and Power BI
- Experience within Financial/Banking industry
- Knowledge of FIS Wealth and Retirement software
What we offer you:
A career at FIS is more than just a job. It's the change to shape the future of fintech. At FIS, we offer you:
- A voice in the future of fintech
- Always-on learning and development
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to give back
- Competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.