Project Manager at MMI Agency (Houston, TX)
| Houston, TX
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:03 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, February 1, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
MMI Agency is seeking an organized and goal-oriented Project Manager to join our dynamic agency. Project Managers are responsible for leading a project internally from its inception to execution. They will work closely with Account Services and Practice teams to deliver projects on time and on budget. Project Managers must possess effective cross-organizational leadership skills. They will need to prioritize, plan and execute against multiple concurrent projects.
- Produce scopes of work, estimates, and project schedules/plans that accurately reflect the budget and client expectations
- Participate in development and implementation of new product offerings
- Lead internal project communication
- Ensure that projects remain on schedule, within budget, and requirements are met
- Analyze and prioritize project tasks to determine workload for resources
- Monitor project status, progress, and deliverables through continuous communication
- Manage relationships with external vendors
- Actively mitigate project risks and proactively identify solutions
- Responsible for project success metrics including efficiency and profitability
- Foster the exchange of ideas, takeaways, and best practices between the project management team and practices
- Ensure practice teams are compliant with agency process and deliverable standards
- Anticipate project overages and/or deviation from project scope and recommend action as needed
- Prepare and analyze project status reports and disseminate relevant information to the project team
- Minimum 5 years creative project management experience, managing large scale creative project plans – preferably working with or for an agency
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent organization, communication and assertiveness
- Strong time management skills
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using project management tools such as Basecamp
MMI Agency is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MMI Agency complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
More Information on MMI Agency
MMI Agency operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in Houston, TX. MMI Agency was founded in 1986. It has 149 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance, 401(K) and Performance Bonus. To see all 2 open jobs at MMI Agency, click here.
Read Full Job Description