Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
- Lead Multi-Disciplinary Projects – You will lead and support various projects across prototype wiring and electrical systems groups
- Breakdown Complex Challenges– You will collaborate with all development teams to discover and drive clever solutions to challenging requests and timelines.
- Cross-Functional Success – You will exercise strong collaboration and build strong relationships with partner groups to work through cross-functional challenges
- Optimize Workflows – You will identify and propose solutions to gaps and shortcomings identified across teams
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field (preferred)
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems (preferred)
- 2-5 years of technical project management
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and find solutions to challenging projects
- Ability to thrive in fast paced, and ambiguous environments
- Strong collaborative attitude, and team- player
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Demonstrated Strong Creative thinking and problem-solving toolbox.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at [email protected]Privacy
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.