Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!About the team:
The Learning & Development team works cross-functionally to enable Robinhood's growth and business success. We act as a new hire and skill building utility that enables Robinhood to grow faster or scale more effectively. We develop data-driven insights that enable our business partners with decision making related to service model design and talent strategies, and we program manage high impact cross-functional learning projects. Ultimately, we are a team of curious, creative, humble, and analytically-minded individuals with a bias toward action and impact.
As a Learning Operations Project Manager, you’ll play an integral role in leading our department-wide planning efforts, helping us to understand and respond to various business needs and ensuring we have the resources vital for us to achieve ambitious goals. Additionally you will facilitate initiatives and projects to ensure our L&D teams work in a coordinated, efficient, and focused way.What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Support and program manage cross-cutting, months-long operational improvement projects that will increase our efficiency and reduce risk
- Scale and optimize intake, prioritization and measurement processes for the L&D portfolio of work
- Own and maintain planning resources (calendars, dashboards, wikis, etc.) to ensure clarity and consistency in information and communications
- Lead planning processes with leaders and executives across the company to ensure key decisions, major projects, and business outcomes with and L&D dependency are successful
- Partner closely with Internal Workforce Management, and other teammates to facilitate OKRs and other company-wide processes
- Demonstrated ability in Project Management, Program Management, Operations Strategy or Business Operations
- Proven experience in planning, managing, and monitoring sophisticated processes and projects
- Consistent track record managing partners and operating in a cross-functional environment
- Outstanding organizational abilities and interpersonal skills to develop strong working relationships
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong analytical abilities and proficiency with Excel, Powerpoint and planning tools (Airtable, Coda, Jira)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
Colorado Residents Only: In accordance with Colorado state law, Robinhood provides an estimate of the pay range associated with this role. In Colorado, the target salary for this position is $65,000 to $76,000. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to education, work experience and certifications. Successful candidates for this role are eligible to participate in Robinhood’s equity plan. Please note that this information is only provided publicly for candidates in Colorado, but the role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we're looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood's benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).