Project Coordinator - Recruitment Branding & Attraction at Southern Company (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:06 p.m. (CST) on Friday, March 24, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Project Coordinator - Recruitment Branding & AttractionDescriptionProject Coordinator- Recruitment Branding & AttractionSouthern Company is a leading producer of clean, safe, reliable and affordable energy, and we approach each day as a vital step in building the future of energy. At Southern Company we are always looking ahead, and our innovations in the industry-from new nuclear to deployment of electric transportation and renewables -help brighten the lives and businesses of millions of customers nationwide.JOB SUMMARYThe Project Coordinator is responsible for building and executing campaigns to build our brand, promote our openings and build a qualified diverse talent pool for critical roles across the enterprise. Additional responsibilities include understanding, overseeing, facilitating, and improving the process of applying to work at Southern Company.JOB REQUIREMENTSMinimum Education
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, communications, business administration, or related field required.
- Build online recruitment presence via consistent strategic planning for social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and geo-targeted online advertising campaigns.
- Work with partners in web design, graphic design, video production, print collateral, media buying, copywriting, photography, and other media to build messaging that connects with your audience, producing compelling stories and visuals.
- Leverage existing and new tools & channels to optimize usage of our applicant tracking systems, CRM, and social channels.
- Build strategic campaigns that resonate with key audiences (function, level, diversity, military, etc.) at all points of their candidate journey.
- Measure and manage full-funnel efficiency metrics and reporting to deliver operational excellence and engagement to tell our success story.
- Provide expertise and build content for all major social media platforms, career sites, job/career advertisements and interest in emerging social tools and trends.
- Serve as primary point of contact for Talent Acquisition on the rollout of any Employer Brand campaigns.
- Conduct market research to continually assess our marketing and communication efforts and identify any opportunities.
- Ensures consistency of employer brand to attract and recruit diverse, top talent.
- Leverages data and insights to inform and optimize content marketing strategies.
- Ideate and activate new and ongoing campaigns to engage passive candidates and prospects.
- Lead the development of CRM pipelines with a focus on creating data and communication to manage talent pools, deploying CRM strategies that accelerate database growth, and collaborating cross functionally on talent pool and talent community outreach.
- Develops marketing toolkits or playbooks to help recruiting teams and stakeholders in their marketing efforts.
- Collaborates on development and implementation of student recruitment marketing strategies.
- Partner with members of recruiting teams to enhance candidate flow for specific critical roles as well as specific high priority openings through email and other marketing campaigns.
- Use survey data to understand pain points in the recruiting process for both candidates and hiring managers and brainstorm ways to use processes or technology to improve the experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Grasps the fundamentals of marketing including messaging, content and audience segments.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications a must (Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Solid written communication skills
- Must be proactive and demonstrate initiative - anticipates work to be done and completes it before being asked.
- Strong administrative skills including good organization, coordination, planning skills and attention to detail.
- Experience conducting candidate research using Social Media sites (LinkedIn, Indeed) and utilizing Boolean search strings to find candidate lists & directories on Google.
- Good time management skills with ability to prioritize and reprioritize daily.
- Resourceful out-of-the-box thinker who can see the big picture without losing track of the details.
- Decision maker who exercises sound judgment that reflects the best for the company, the client, and the team.
- Follows up and follows through ensuring tasks are completed satisfactorily.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and/or a CRM a plus.
- Ability to create a compelling value proposition statement for engaging and recruiting passive, top talent for critical-to-fill positions.
Read Full Job Description