Program Manager, FC HR Analytics at Chewy (Phoenix, AZ)
Chewy is seeking an Operations Human Resources Program Manager to join the team! The Human Resources Program Manager will focus on supporting, building, and optimizing systems and processes that maximize the quality and efficiency of all Operations Human Resources projects. This role is responsible for partnering with HR Operations Talent Management and Transformation Program Managers in the design, project management, communication, launch, and maintenance of initiatives designed to meet Chewy's Operations Team Member Promise.What You’ll Do:
- Provide tools, resources, and guidance to HR Operations Talent Management and Transformation Teams in the execution of all aspects of project planning and implementation.
- Create and execute a cadence of meetings and/or calls designed to facilitate the effective execution or project plans, prepare leaders for project implementation, or to gather feedback during critical project phases.
- Create and communicate reports detailing the progress of ongoing HR Operations Talent Management and Transformation Team projects.
- Create and/or own the various communication methods used to keep Regional and Site Leadership informed of coming changes, standard work updates, or key events.
- Partner with project leaders to determine success measures for projects, measurement strategies, and the ongoing communication of project ROI.
- Manage the portfolio of ongoing HR Operations Talent Management and Transformation Team projects to assess potential overlaps of collisions, rescheduling projects as needed to provide better Team Member experience.
- Ensure that sound change management practices are applied to all HR Operations Talent Management and Transformation Team project. Partner with project leaders on the creation and distribution of change management resources needed for successful project implementation in all locations.
- Partner with Site Leadership Teams to help them maximize the use of existing reporting, communications and resources designed to help manage change within their locations.
- Positions may evolve over time to include additional duties and responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- 1+ years of project management experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Knowledge of change management processes, ideally with experience using the ADKAR model
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate data effectively.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data analytics with exposure to HR metrics
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Project (or equivalent)
- Ability to travel as needed to accomplish key objectives
- SPHR, SHRM-SCP, or PMP Certification desired.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you need an accommodation during the application process or to perform these job requirements, or if you need a religious accommodation, please contact [email protected]
If you have a question regarding your application, please contact [email protected]