Program Manager Capacity Planning at Chewy (Phoenix, AZ)
Chewy is looking to hire an analytical, data driven & customer obsessed Program Manager for our
Customer Service Capacity Planning team located in Hollywood, FL. We are looking to build a world class
Capacity planning function, worthy of the experience we provide to our pet parents. If data crunching,
customer obsession & operations are part of your DNA, then this could be the right role for you.
An ideal candidate will possess both analytical background to manage quantitative planning and a
demonstrated ability to think strategically about customer service initiatives. A successful candidate will
be a problem solver who enjoys diving into data, is excited by difficult modeling challenges, and
possesses strong communication skills to effectively interface between technical and business teams.
This individual will develop workforce planning tools & models, perform extensive real-time analysis &
work on ‘optimization’ & ‘predictive analytics’ to help business make decisions to address some of the
unique challenges in this space.
What you'll do:
• Create optimum capacity models & plans for business by managing trade-offs between Customer
Experience, Employee Experience, and Cost Effectiveness
• Develop and implement forecasting & scheduling models
• Interface with different stakeholders (merchandising/supply chain/finance/fulfillment) to build a
strong CS plan for new initiatives
• Own & publish long-term, short-term forecasts and capacity planning reports for multiple business
teams for all sites 5+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical
• Partner with finance to build full year and monthly budgets and related bridging
• Design and implement the reporting framework for efficient capacity planning across the network
• Promote process improvement and standardization of processes across all sites in the network
What you'll need:
• Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering or related field
• 4+ years of relevant experience as a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analyst role
• Ability to write custom SQL queries to mine and analyze large, complex data sets
• Experience building and managing models for forecasting, variance analysis, or
• Intermediate to advanced MS Excel proficiency
• Excellent communication skills
• Some program/product management experience
• Master’s Degree in Economics, Business Analytics, Statistics, Econometrics, Mathematics or
relative quantitative field
• Experience in Capacity Planning, Operations Management or Customer Service
• Experience in R/Python and Tableau
Why Chewy Customer Service?
It's not just about us. It is also about what you get. That's why in Chewy Customer Service, you are empowered to become your best.
- YOU BELONG: Chewy is a place where you can be your authentic self. Our pet parents and partners are from everywhere--different places and different walks of life. It is what makes them unique. Likewise, Chewtopians are empowered to bring their perspectives to deliver on our mission!
- YOU CAN GROW: Our culture is for those who thrive on delivering results and becoming your best – no matter your role or location.
- YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE: You are encouraged to be curious, ask questions, bring ideas forward, and act like an owner in everything that you do.
- YOU WILL GET SUPPORT: When you join Chewy Customer Service, you will have ongoing training and development, resources, and opportunities to become your best.
- YOU WILL GET REWARDED: Chewy has you covered when it comes to competitive wages, medical & dental insurance, 401k, and happy hour. Of course, the biggest perk is the ability to work together with other smart, driven, and passionate Chewtopians who are making an impact each day.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at Chewy, please contact [email protected]