ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog
The Customer Outcomes team at ServiceNow works with customers to help them achieve their business outcomes by providing customer success services and expert services. The team’s purpose is to accelerate customers’ adoption of the ServiceNow platform, enabling customers to realize value faster, reduce costs and reduce risks.
he role of the Customer Success Coordinator is to serve as a supporting role to the Customer Success Squad for your assigned customers. The Customer Success Coordinator with assist with overall coordination of activities and meetings being delivered by the success squad. Provide overall program management by ensuring the customer deliverables and entitlements are being consumed according to plan, coordination of meetings and action items as well as other tasks to support the team.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work with a small portfolio of accounts and drive business outcomes for those customers
- Day-to-day program management of the customer journey and delivering key activities
- Ensure that customers are aligned with appropriate ServiceNow resources, stakeholders and support throughout their contract
- Coordinate ServiceNow stakeholder teams to ensure product adoption, growth attainment and increased platform usage as well as the internal account team to ensure customer success
- Proactively monitor customer health to mitigate risks and drive appropriate usage of their ServiceNow platform
- Working with the success team, track and document all key deliverables, milestones and activities in the success tracking tool
- Refine and document the Customer Impact Plans that clearly articulates the customer’s business objectives, business impact to date, risks, next steps, and action items/owners to close the gaps
- Ensures the success team delivers against the Customer Impact Plan to ensure desired business outcomes are achieved
- Operational Planning: prepare Client Account Reviews that clearly articulate how the client has performed and proactively sets forth upcoming action; provides a comprehensive assessment (using pre-defined Metrics and KPIs) of the account in outcomes, value, service, objectives, relationship, sales and churn management
- Develop relationships with ecosystem partners
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5+ years progressive experience delivering large digital programs (Global, OCM, Digital transformation)
- 5+ years progressive experience as a Program Manager
- Clear understanding of common Customer Success concepts and practices (continuous engagement, post-sale partnerships and customer journey mapping)
- Basic understanding of ServiceNow product knowledge and / or experience in an IT (SaaS) industry/environment
- Experience helping customers deploy and see the value of the products they have purchased
- Experience working in consultative environment with Account Management/Project Management Teams
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to build deep relationships with executives in varying industries. Tactfully push back on executives when their demands do not align with ServiceNow success
- Proven track record in driving business outcomes for customers
- Ability to balance the need for tracking minute detail while keeping larger strategy in mind
- Creative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable running initiatives independently within a fast-paced environment
- Drive complex issues through analysis and resolution
- Thrive in working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Quantitative analysis skills with proven business insight and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.