Viant’s culture is a unique combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees! We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. With a commitment to innovation from the top down, Viant continues to remain ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing ad tech marketplace.
About the role:
The Product Manager will lead the management of programmatic products and integrations with exchanges/SSPs from inception and requirements gathering, to design, review, QA, release and marketing.
This is a remote position; relocation is not required. Preference will be given to those residing in the Pacific Time Zone locations. This role is an individual contributor.
- Gather requirements and own the roadmap for Adelphic real-time bidding into exchanges/SSPs
- Define prioritized deliverables for web and mobile offerings, for video and display advertising. Design solutions, track their delivery milestones by project managing dependencies with Engineering and other facets of the technical environment, A/B test, QA and release products.
- Build reports and ad hoc queries bringing transparency to key internal metrics to gauge proper functioning of products.
- Monitor competitive offerings in the DSP and exchange space, and generate strategic new product ideas.
- Perform other duties as instructed.
- Extensive product management experience, within medium to large organizations. Fluency in writing requirement and design documents and working with API integrations.
- Past success continually shipping internet software products and managing development cycles across product and engineering teams.
- Deep understanding of Exchanges, Real-time Bidding, Demand Side Platforms, Supply Side Platforms, Header Bidding, 1st and 2nd price auctions, Deal Id, Programmatic Marketplaces (PMP) and Programmatic Guaranteed (PG) deal types, Supply Path Optimization (SPO), OpenRTB specs, Ads.txt, Fraud avoidance, etc.
- Solid grasp of online video, display and native advertising and monetization.
- Troubleshooting bid rate, win rate, latency, viewability rate, etc.
- Fluency in SQL and Google Big Query.
- Frameworking complex situations, analytical thinking and creative problem solving.
- Emphasis on data-driven decision making, detail-orientation, task prioritization, and excellence in planning and organizing.
- Conceptualizing automated algorithms and optimization tactics.
- Natural leadership skills, ability to influence others towards desired direction, great written communication skills, empathy, emotional maturity and team work.
- BA/BS, with degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or a related discipline preferred.
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
About the Employer: Viant Technology
Viant® is a publicly traded (Nasdaq: DSP) people-based advertising software company that enables ad buyers to plan, create, execute, and measure their omnichannel digital advertising investments. The Viant programmatic software is uniquely built on people-based data combining more than 70 people-based data partners to enable scaled and accurate audience targeting and advanced measurement. This allows for targeting consumers using real world identifiers rather than relying on cookies, from which the industry is moving away.
Adelphic® is Viant’s industry-leading omnichannel demand-side platform, empowering marketers and their advertising agencies to plan, execute and measure programmatic advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, connected TV, linear TV, streaming audio and digital billboards -- in a single platform. Viant customers range across most verticals including automotive, entertainment, business to business, retail, consumer packaged goods, travel and healthcare. The Viant patented technology advances internet-connected household identification and overcomes the limitations of user identification in mobile and across networked devices, yielding rich, nuanced portraits of real consumers.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 315 full-time employees in 11 offices around the U.S. Viant was recently recognized by Advertising Age as a Best Place to Work, and Adelphic is featured on AdExchanger’s Programmatic Power Players list. For more information, please see attached or visit us on the web at www.viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.
More Information on Viant Technology
Viant Technology operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in Irvine, CA and New York, NY. Viant Technology was founded in 1999. It has 315 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Life Insurance and 401(K). To see all 35 open jobs at Viant Technology, click here.
Read Full Job Description