People.ai accelerates enterprise growth through the power of AI. With the industry’s only Revenue Intelligence System, People.ai frees all customer-facing teams, including sales, marketing, and customer success, from manual data entry by automatically capturing all contact and customer activity data, dynamically updating CRM and other systems of record, and providing actionable intelligence across management tools to realize the full selling capacity of the enterprise. Some of the world’s best brands are leveraging People.ai to transform their business, including Lyft, New Relic, Okta, Tanium, and Zoom.
At People.ai, we believe that people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe that the more time they spend applying their creativity, resourcefulness and critical thinking to activities that matter most in their professional life, the more effective a professional they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information that flows between them through natural language processing and machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes their own.
As our product leader of the People.ai intelligence platform, you drive the vision and execution of our knowledge graph, data enrichment, and AI/ML strategy.
The People.ai intelligence platform changes the way people work by providing truly valuable business and coaching insights to go to market teams.
You’ll work closely with executives, engineering, and data science to create AI-based products that the most successful companies in the world use to run their business.
As the product lead, you own the roadmap and execution for the intelligence platform, identify and resolve blockers, partner with cross functional teams across the company, and build relationships with customer executives to make them successful.
- Craft the vision and roadmap for building a knowledge graph that provides customers with critical business and people insights
- Partner with engineering to create a self-sustaining architecture that enriches the knowledge graph through identity resolution and consuming new data sets
- Build relationships with customers to understand their needs and pain points. Take your learnings, assimilate them into the roadmap, and continue to increase the customer value of the knowledge graph and insights
- 5+ year(s) of product management experience
- Experience working with machine learning products and or domains related to information retrieval, entity resolution, natural language processing (knowledge graph expertise is a plus)
- Experience working with large scale enterprise or consumer products
People.ai stands alone in our ability to harness business activity to unlock growth for our customers. We’ve been awarded 49 patents and have an additional 50+ under review. We’ve also received validation via Gartner’s Hype Cycle for CRM Sales Technology, inclusion in Forrester’s New XX Wave, the Y Combinator Top Companies List, and the Forbes AI 50 list.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, People.ai is backed by Y Combinator and Silicon Valley’s top investors, including ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Akkadian Ventures, and Mubadala Capital. To learn more, visit us online at: www.people.ai"
Read Full Job Description