Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
We're looking for a Sr. Product Manager to help us extend Clari’s leadership position in the growing Revenue Operations category. You’ll work with our internal team, as well as our customers, to redefine the way that the modern B2B business runs the end-to-end process of driving revenue. You'll partner closely with our engineering and product teams to deliver features, and our go-to-market teams to drive meaningful business impact.
This is a hybrid position, which will require the ability to be onsite in our Sunnyvale office as needed.
- Engage with our world-class customers to understand their needs and define compelling solutions
- Own the vision for a high priority new product initiative, and communicate it in a compelling way to internal stakeholders and the market alike
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to make difficult decisions on what to build and how to build it
- Drive a seamless product delivery process from requirements gathering to GA release
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Go-to-Market teams to ensure that we maximize the product's impact on both customers and our business
- 3-5+ years of Product Management experience in a relevant enterprise SaaS environment
- Experience working with enterprise customers with multiple stakeholders and complex requirements
- Experience bringing new products and features to market from end to end
- Strong written, oral, and visual communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to bring clarity and conviction to ambiguous problems
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical major is preferred
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
Read Full Job Description