Sr. Product Manager at Lucid Software (Remote)
Lucid Software offers a leading Visual Collaboration Suite that helps teams see and build the future from idea to reality. With its products—Lucidchart, Lucidspark and Lucidscale—teams can align around a shared vision, clarify complexity, and collaborate visually, no matter where they're located. Top businesses use Lucid's products all around the world, including customers such as Google, GE, and NBC Universal. Lucid's partners include industry leaders such as Google, Atlassian, and Microsoft.
With a fast-growing team of more than 1,000 employees, we are committed to maximizing collaboration and innovation in the workplace through our products and with our people. Lucid is a hybrid, remote-friendly workplace, providing employees the flexibility to work where they are most productive, whether that’s at home, in the office, or a combination of the two.
We hold true to our core values: innovation in everything we do, passion & excellence in every area, individual empowerment, initiative and ownership, and teamwork over ego. At Lucid, we welcome diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment and culture that is respectful and inclusive for everyone.
Since the company’s founding, Lucid has received numerous global and regional recognitions for its products, business, and workplace culture. These include being named a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology and a 2022 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, inclusion on the Forbes Cloud 100, and placing #19 on G2’s Best Software Products for 2022 list.
We are looking for a rock star Senior Product Manager to help us take our products to the next level. Are you a natural leader and a great teammate? Do you have a passion for elegant solutions and user experiences? Are you drawn to work that is different every single day? If this is you, let’s talk!
We are looking to add a Senior PM to lead a team focused on creating features that help teams collaborate, generate ideas, and create actionable business decisions. You will be joining a vibrant team of PM’s that work on everything from high-value, tailored solutions for specific personas, to the user experience of working with data and diagrams together, to the innovative technical platform that makes it all possible.
- Work closely with UX, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and other Product teams
- Become an expert in our customers, their motivations, goals, and needs
- Deliver on key business outcomes measured by top level business metrics
- Own product features and/or themes through their creative cycle: ideation, specification, development, release, analysis, and iteration
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to discover feature ideas and validate them before development
- Work closely with UX Designers to ensure an excellent user experience in our product
- Work with Engineers to help guide feature development
- Work with the Strategy team to validate new ideas
- Real passion for digital products
- Ability to learn quickly
- Experience leading projects and teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in product management at great product companies
- Track record of improving core business metrics, especially in B2B SaaS
- Skilled in their ability to empathize with customers and understand their pain points
- Strong strategic sense to understand new opportunities in a growing market
- Excellent working relationship with engineering
- Ability to talk with anyone from engineers to enterprise sales reps, solution engineers, executive-level customers, internal stakeholders, and end users, each in their own language
- Experience working with enterprise sales and solution engineering teams to understand the needs of strategic, forward-thinking customers
- Strong eye for polish, design, and brand within a product