Senior Product Manager at Informa (Remote)
Informa Markets organizes over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.Job Description
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will be reporting into the Senior Director of Product Management. You will be responsible for creating vibrant B2B communities and marketplaces. We are on a mission of to create a seamless exhibitor onboarding experience, optimizing critical supply chains, connecting buyers and sellers, and truly driving sustainability goals in key verticals.
The ideal candidate will be a Senior Product Manager with a background in launching and/or scaling successful digital products. Experience with eCommerce, data driven products, B2B marketplaces & communities or supply chain management solutions is highly appreciated.
- Be responsible for leading a commercially validated roadmap.
- Able to communicate with clarity the why and how and connect the big picture with day-to-day activities
- Combine digital and live face-to-face platforms to provide unique experiences for our customers to interact, connect, partner, and transact
- Establish performance metrics for user engagement and product performance to demonstrate the value to our customers
- Use performance metrics and customer feedback to guide continuous improvement
- Support the build out of customer engagement dashboards to drive real-time insights to improve effectiveness of our marketplaces and communities
- Collaborate with software vendors and platform providers to define, build, and deliver the B2B marketplace
- Collaborate with the commercial and marketing teams to develop go-to-market strategies, competitive product positioning and monetization strategies
- Balance customer needs with resource constraints and roadmap timelines
- Experince in Product Management
- Knowledge of emerging and existing technologies, with strong understanding of industry standards and approaches
- An outstanding ability to analyze problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches
- Experience using with A/B testing, pilot and prototyping methods, and driving decisions using qualitative and quantitative data
- Adaptable, agile and speedy, with a willingness to take calculated risks, mitigate those risks, and learn from the outcome
- High EQ and awareness when working both internally and externally
- Ability to translate and communicate data into concise, insightful, and actionable recommendations
- Extensive people management skills and experience
- Experience with working in a pressured working environment
- Speaks and writes clearly and fluently in English at all levels
- Thorough understanding of regional business culture
- You are entitled to 24 days holiday
- Balanced working, flexible working hour
- Volunteering days
- ShareMatch Scheme, Informa's colleagues Share incentive plan matches
- every share purchased with two free shares
- Learning & Development - Our Learning team supports year-round development with face-to-face training, access to Linked-in Learning.
- Long term career development opportunities
- AllInforma Colleague run networks for Diversity and Inclusion
- Inspired Sustainable Development at the very core of our business
- Ability to contribute towards socially responsible and sustainable events
- LGBTQIA+ Colleagues and Allies Network
- Visible & invisible disabilities and conditions Network
- Ethnic minorities and multiculturalism Network