Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey.
Revinate has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Manager on our Product Team. This role will be a key driver of success for Revinate’s CRM application. You will be part of a dynamic product team, working closely with our local and international developers and designers to deliver high quality results that customers love, while driving efficiency in our roadmap.
What You'll Do
- Understand customer pain points, lead customer research, gather requirements, determine features and their priority, write product specs, refine feedback, create test plans, manage the backlog, and ship products quickly with engineering and design
- Drive the product’s roadmap handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Take a leading role in driving the product’s growth by working with cross functional peers across the globe to take action when you identify a need
- Provide business context to cross functional teams and share relevant updates with managers, peers, and senior leaders to generate feedback and alignment
- Execute experiments to incrementally improve and increase efficiencies throughout the product and customer experience to deliver the best possible solution
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed insights back into the product development process and share with cross functional teams
- Stay on top of the competitive landscape and offerings
- Contribute to the culture and processes of product management here at Revinate
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager delivering highly successful projects that move the needle for the business
- Know how to bring simpler and intuitive ways to solve user’s problems
- Deep experience in leading innovation in a new product area and driving growth
- Experience growing B2B and B2C ecommerce products, particularly in hospitality
- Set a high bar across the board from your own contributions, to the people you work with and the products you work on
- Experience navigating difficult situations with competing stakeholder needs and across multiple audiences (individual contributors, managers, executives)
- Strong written and oral communication skills; demonstrated experience delivering presentations to a large audience as well as detailed product requirements
- Experience working with engineers with demonstrated ability to understand and trade-off engineering cost against business goals
- Self-starter and able to work independently to distill complicated problems into simple solutions
- Desire to always be learning and growing
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
One Tribe -- United and strong, on a single mission together
Speak the Truth -- Feedback is a gift - we all improve faster this way
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it - be relentless about our success
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]
More Information on NAVIS
NAVIS operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Bend, OR and Orlando, FL. NAVIS was founded in 1987. It has 206 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 20 open jobs at NAVIS, click here.
Read Full Job Description