ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
- Design thinking: Leverage different forms of research and customer feedback to understand and represent user needs and ideate on creative solutions.
- Executional Excellence: Own roadmap prioritization and partner with Engineering to deliver a high quality product to customers, in the most efficient way possible.
- Attention to Detail: Work directly with a one-of-a-kind team of designers to deliver elegant solutions that are easy to use.
- Results Driven: Formulate hypotheses, set goals, track results, and follow up on anomalies or trends, utilizing A/B testing when applicable to validate ideas.
- Flexibility: You thrive in an environment where things change rapidly and are willing to adapt in order to meet the needs of our customers and business
- 5+ years of product management experience, managing software products from inception through launch and iteration
- Self-starter who takes initiative in solving problems and can self-manage commitments and deadlines
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to persuade, succinctly communicate the vision and motivate people at every level, across functions
- Experience developing products for mobile apps - familiar with the technology, mobile strategies, and mobile design patterns
- Expertise in productivity apps either as a power user or from working at another company in the productivity space
- Experience working with GTM teams to announce, release, and support launches from start to finish
- Strong design intuition or design experience, comfortable with prototyping features, flows, and ideas
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.