Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professions and employees to feel right at “home.” For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for most indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the role:
We are seeking an experienced, results-driven, consumer-centric Senior Product Manager to own a brand new, expanding Membership experience on our platform. This person will have the opportunity to redefine and digitize the delivery of home services. A successful candidate has an owner’s mindset and is laser-focused on building extraordinary experiences for the customers in both the digital realm and the real world.
As a Senior Product Manager at Angi, you will be a key member of the product team who is responsible for developing and shipping product experiences that deliver on Angi’s vision & business objectives and create value for our users. You will be responsible for defining and owning the roadmap for your product area within the organization.
What you’ll do
- Develop a product vision and roadmap that is aligned with the Memberships team’s mission of becoming our customers’ #1 go-to for all of their needs in and around the home.
- Your mandate in particular will be to identify how we can capture a majority of Members’ home services spend by driving repeat bookings across mobile and web.
- Deeply understand our users, their problems, where they find value, and consistently strive to improve the overall customer experience from start to finish.
- Evangelize the product vision and motivate team-members critical to the product’s success
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, and analytics teams to make swift and smart decisions, ensure successful product rollout and ultimately deliver for our customers
- Think beyond the bounds of the digital product to figure out how we can deliver value in the real world.
- Thrive within ambiguity and find new, creative ways to solve problems every day, with data as your guide
You will be successful in this role if you are:
- Deeply curious: you operate with a sense of urgency and always look for new ways to understand our customers and create value on their behalf
- Data-fluent: you use data to solve problems, identify opportunities, and are capable of inventing and using new metrics in order to learn and make decisions
- Biased for action: you make good decisions with incomplete data and are constantly optimizing for learning. We shift fast to learn fast. “Perfect” is the enemy of the good.
- A bar raiser: you inspire others to bring their ‘A’ game and are constantly looking for opportunities for improvement. You don’t accept “because that is the way we’ve always done it.”
- An owner: you can seamlessly straddle thinking about both the product and the business and are equally comfortable talking about funnel metrics and P+L's. You never say “that is not my job.” You are willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to ensure success.
Skills and Experience needed for success:
- 5+ years of professional experience, 3+ years of product experience in a fast-paced, consumer-centric environment.
- BA/BS degree
- A proven track record of planning and shipping successful products - ideally with some experience building consumer products
- A consumer-first orientation: you think about products from the end users’ perspective, and have experience with relevant tools, including running usability studies and qualitative user research
- Technical know-how: While you need not be an engineer, you understand the technical implications of the product decisions you make.
- Strong analytical skills: You’re facile with data analysis and have familiarity with Excel, databases, and SQL and running A/B tests at scale.
- Excellent communication skills: you communicate clearly and concisely, including with leadership, and can tailor your message to your audience
- A passion for marketplaces, the sharing economy, and/or the on-demand services space
Compensation & Benefits:
- The salary band for this position ranges from $100,000 - $175,000, commensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- This position will be eligible for a competitive year end performance bonus & equity package.
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world