Senior Product Manager, Internal Tools at GlossGenius
GlossGenius is one of the quickest growing solutions powering business owners across the US with elegant, vibrant, and intuitive software. GlossGenius’s complete “business-in-a-box” platform was designed to empower professionals to focus on being creators, not admins. GlossGenius is creating a generational brand that’s empowering offline service providers to be successful entrepreneurs.
Tens of thousands of small business owners have chosen to rely on GlossGenius every day to run their entire set of business operations. With its powerful, intuitive platform, GlossGenius is already reaching millions of end clients and facilitating hundreds of millions of booking GMV on its platform for business owners.
GlossGenius is backed by a top tier venture investment firm, Bessemer Venture Partners, in addition to a number of other well-known strategic operators and investors.
Check out some content featuring our product and customers here:
- GlossGenius- New Card Reader
- Celebrating GlossGenius Business Owners
- Beauty Industry Update Virtual Salon Summit
- With no sales team, our customer base has grown almost exclusively through a robust word-of-mouth channel, which speaks to the strength and design of the product.
- Customers are obsessed with our design-centric products
- Scaled to facilitate hundreds of millions $ in appointments and platform activity.
- Closed deals with the nation’s largest salon partners, validating GlossGenius as an industry-leading choice.
- Named “Best of the Best Salon Software” by leading industry publication Beauty LaunchPad.
- Helped small business around the US navigate COVID and build even more resilient businesses
As a Senior Product Manager at GlossGenius, you will be one of the early members of the GlossGenius Product team. What you see on the Google or Apple app store is really just the tip of the iceberg around what makes GG so awesome for our users. What makes GG so awesome is the incredible customer experience our entire team obsesses over - everything from our marketing, our customer success, and our operations teams. However, those teams cannot function without the right enabling technologies. This role is focused on supercharging our business team and being the main point of contact to ensure that the business team can scale effectively.What You'll Own
- Fully own and be accountable for the development of a best-in-class mobile product.
- Be responsible for product-led growth where you are expected to achieve business growth outcomes by relying on product usage as the primary driver of acquisition, conversion, and expansion.
- Work with the other PM and leadership to synthesize OKRs into a goal-directed roadmap that you will lead all aspects of from prioritization to execution
- Lead cross-functional product initiatives with other areas of the business (marketing, operations, finance, etc). Be the key liaison between the engineering team and the business team for your product.
- Understand GlossGenius’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as the best in the industry.
- You will own all applications that are required to scale the business team.
- Bring at the center of driving efficiency and productivity across the business team.
- Work with engineers and designers to develop your product from inception to deployment and beyond.
- Conduct user research to determine the best way to build new features and functionality. Use your research to prioritize and develop business and user requirements.
- Own the project management and agile sprint development process to ensure timeline delivery of new features and track key risks.
- Collect and prioritize ongoing feedback from various channels including direct user feedback, customer service, and social media.
- Run quarterly planning for your product with the product and executive teams.
- You love what you do! You love thinking about mobile products and how they are designed and built. Thinking about products is what you live and breathe for.
- You are obsessed with self-improvement. You are always learning something new both in and out of work.
- You thrive in bringing structure to unstructured environments. You love tackling seemingly massive problems and breaking them down into their component parts.
- You are a hustler who will break down walls and stop at nothing to reach your goals and objectives.
- You have enough technical skills to be dangerous. You can understand relatively complex technical problems well enough to be able to prioritize and scope them, and you think technical problems are interesting.
- You’re a leader. You know how to work differently with different types of people and to achieve your objectives through collaboration. You’re a great communicator.
- You’re obsessed with design. You love thinking about the UI and UX of things around you in everyday life.
- You’re data-driven. You like tracking things and improving your performance and the performance of others by using data. You can run your own investigations using SQL or similar languages.
- You’re based in or willing to relocate to NYC.
At GlossGenius, we celebrate our differences and are committed to creating a workplace where all employees feel supported and empowered to do their best work. We believe this benefits not only our employees but our product, customers, and community as well. GlossGenius is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.