Senior Product Manager II - Uber Eats - Merchant Growth at Uber
About the Role
As a Head of Uber Merchant Growth, you'll play a key leadership role in engaging and retaining our merchants over time. With a diverse user base across the globe, our goal is to develop capabilities to help grow demand for the Merchants that help UberEats fit into.
What You'll Do
What stops merchants from remaining engaged on an ongoing basis with Uber Eats? How can we ensure that Uber Eats is a merchant's first choice of food delivery platform? How might merchants want to engage with Uber Eats members? How can we build long-term platform loyalty with our merchants? These are the sorts of questions you'll be responsible for answering. As the product manager for this team, you'll work with Engineering, Data Science, Design, and cross-organizational counterparts to transform your strategy into a membership product scaled across the globe. This involves considering local customer needs, cultural nuance, financials, and competitive environments to help our business grow and retain its loyal user base.
- Minimum 6 years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them -- and you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished.
- Prior experience managing robust teams, setting and delivering on a strategy you crafted, where you were accountable for the outcomes.
- You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- Technical proficiency - you have collaborated with engineers in developing the technical architecture of the products you have built.
- Craft a coherent product vision, strategy and roadmap for the Eats group at Uber.
- You are passionate about building businesses, not features. You not only own the user metrics but also own and optimize business performance metrics.
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent in computer science or a quantitative domain.
- Have a growth mentality; love solving ambiguous, challenging, and impactful problems.
- Entrepreneurial experience building and leading businesses.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.