The cloud platform team is redefining how hundreds of thousands of companies get their work done. At the core of that transformation is data. We are building a data platform story across our suite of cloud products with a fresh focus on how we use data to optimise the business.
The Data team at Atlassian builds platforms and services crafted to serve internal and external customers, ensuring that data can be easily and securely produced, exchanged, and stored. We give easy, federated, secure access to all data across Atlassian, so we can scalably deliver ML and insights to millions of users.
We are looking for a strong Senior Product Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for building internal data tools, platforms, and other applications that allow our teams to predictably and successfully optimise the business.
In this role, you will:
- Managing a portfolio of specialised data applications across the experimentation, ML, and personalisation, and analytics platforms
- Building a strategy and operational framework for enabling our internal teams to optimise the business
- Driving the success of platform capabilities that will be used by thousands of Atlassian employees
- Driving org-wide data maturity and leading growth of a data culture
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Several years of product management experience, ideally at a fast-growing software company
- Experience managing or mentoring other product managers
- Familiarity with high-scale, industry-leading internal data applications e.g., experiment platforms, targeting platforms
- Deep analytical experience and a passion for data, combined with a systems-thinking approach
- Experience prioritising opportunities, defining features, and launching capabilities that meet the needs of our customers and the business
- Ability to paint a compelling vision and set goals to inspire your teams and partners
- Experience building a close relationship with R&D and Marketing orgs
- Strong track record of building relationships and influencing at all levels of the organisation
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- 7+ years in a Product Manager role in B2B Enterprise software
- Experience with several industry-leading data applications e.g., Optimizely, Pendo, Split
- Experience transforming companies towards data- or insights-driven culture
- BE/BS/BA with an emphasis in technology, IT or operations
More about our team
The Data Platform team has enormous potential to transform how we build and sell our products. We build the manufacturing plants, highways, and carparks of data across our cloud products. We ingest hundreds of billions of data points each month, guiding the decisions and operations 5,000+ Atlassians!
We have a broad remit that will improve the experience of every Atlassian and customer over the next few years. We're a work hard, play hard team, with a bias for action and an intuition for customer value. You'll be joining a team that's very technical, very motivated, and very friendly.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .