Webflow is the modern way to create for the web. We envision a world where more people can leverage the power and flexibility of code — without writing any — to bring the most impactful websites, stores, and applications they can imagine to reality.
We’re looking for an experienced product manager to lead the next evolution of the billing infrastructure underpinning our business. You will define and deliver on a billing strategy that ensures this mission-critical system reliably supports our ever-expanding business ambitions and global customer base. And you will partner closely with our product, growth, and business teams to implement pricing, packaging, and payments strategies that drive continued growth and success.About the role
- Location: US Western Hemisphere Remote
As a Senior Product Manager for Billing & Payments Infrastructure, you’ll …
- Maintain and evolve the billing systems that enable us to reliably capture revenue for our entire suite of offerings — from SaaS subscriptions, to enterprise contracts, and growing marketplaces
- Ensure that our billing and payments infrastructure supports the ever-changing regulatory and compliance requirements for serving our global customer base
- Partner with product and growth teams to define and implement pricing, packaging, and payments strategies for sustained business growth
- Partner with finance and business operations teams to define and implement systems to support our financial, compliance, and business analysis processes
- Understand our user needs, technical foundation, and customer support processes to deliver clear and consistent end-to-end billing experiences
- Define and deliver on a billing infrastructure roadmap that effectively prioritizes strategic initiatives across our product, growth, and finance teams for maximum business impact
- Set and maintain a high bar of quality and reliability for our billing infrastructure
- Motivate your team to do the best work of their careers
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Manager for Billing & Payments Infrastructure if you:
- Have 5+ years experience in a Product Manager role
- Have a strong understanding of the technical architecture of payments and billing systems — especially for SaaS, enterprise contracts, and marketplace models
- Are comfortable and confident in deep discussions with engineers about technical issues or challenges, and potential approaches or solutions
- Are familiar with the financial and business operations most closely tied to billing systems — financial reporting, tax and payment processing compliance, etc.
- Can collaboratively partner with stakeholders across different departments (e.g. finance, business operations, security, product, marketing, sales, etc.) to ensure that our billing systems satisfy all critical business requirements
- Are an effective strategic and team leader, who can drive the definition, organizational alignment, and delivery of a critical infrastructure roadmap — navigating challenging prioritization decisions to best balance different business needs and desired outcomes
- Are a clear communicator of strategic and technical decisions and the rationale behind them
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit — you're self-driven and you don’t need direction
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.About us
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
To empower everyone to create for the web — and lead impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Earn customer trust
- Get it done, do it right
- Practice candor with care
- Dream big, ship often
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful product leader and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!
Note: You'll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
Please note that a background check and employment verification is required for this position. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.