Senior Manager, Product Growth at Egnyte
Senior Product-Led Growth Manager (Job Description)
We’re looking for a Senior Product-Led Growth Manager to execute growth strategies that drive product adoption, improve self-service onboarding, accelerate trial conversions, increase customer engagement and loyalty, and retain more users. As part of the Growth PM team, you will develop data-driven processes that guide product-led growth strategy for Egnyte’s collaboration technology. This strategy will include in-product promotions, trials and buys, customer feedback gathering, as well as upgrades, upsells and renewal experiences that drive business value for customers on Egnyte’s Platform.
In this role, you’ll partner closely with our product management, marketing and sales teams to deliver high-impact product positioning; define and promote unique use cases, perform experimentations (e.g. A/B testing) to convey the value propositions through understanding of the product features and capabilities; and use in-product training and promotions tools to communicate these with existing or new customers.
This position requires an individual with a technical background who is a fast learner and can quickly become an expert on new product features and articulate their value proposition, while also managing the execution of product launch plans.
What You’ll Do (but is not limited to)
• Develop & manage delivery of strategic product growth plans and activities including go-to market plans for product launches, and in-product promotional campaigns
• Become an expert on Egnyte’s Platform capabilities, customer needs and competitive landscape in order to effectively accelerate adoption and increase usage of Egnyte’s Platform
• Work with product management and use qualitative and quantitative customer research to help with the positioning of new product capabilities
• Design and implement targeted product tours, guides, education initiatives to optimize conversion and track usage behavior during the product lifecycle and adoption
• Partner with members of the marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns to drive up-sell and cross-sell
• Work with product management and engineering to design A/B experiments with data-driven hypotheses to identify new audience and other growth opportunities
• Develop product collateral that focus on value propositions & evidence-based metrics such as fact sheets, customer-facing slides, case studies, and videos
• Analyze and monitor the usage of Egnyte’s collaboration product portfolio’s capabilities, building custom reports that make key performance indicators available to the product team and other stakeholders
• Creates & maintains value proposition guides for multiple products, customer segment types and personas
• Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and ensure the team can communicate key differentiators of our products and identify opportunities for future growth
• Partner with and support sales and customer success teams by equipping them to discuss product capabilities, differentiations and solutions with customers, as well as develop and deliver technical sales playsYour Qualifications
• You are data driven with a technical background who has an understanding of cloud technologies, compliances, and collaboration solutions
• Demonstrated ability to interact with and partner with cross functional teams, drive quick iterations, testing, and learning.
• 4+ years of experience in product marketing, product-led growth, or other related marketing disciplines
• Experience with tools that accelerate product adoption, customer loyalty and product stickiness such as Pendo, Mixpanel, and Google Analytics
• Track record of driving product growth initiatives for commercially successful B2B SaaS companies
• Ability to create persona-based content for product users, senior technical decision makers and executives
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to produce stellar writing under tight deadlines
• Strong ability to plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
• Team player and strong collaborator with a variety of people and teams
• Strategic thinker that is able to roll up sleeves to get things done
• BA/BS in Engineering or Computer Science
• Competitive salaries and Stock Options
• Comprehensive benefits for you and your family (low premiums and deductibles!)
• Flexible hours and responsible time off
• Gym, cell phone, and commute reimbursement
• 401(k) Retirement Plan (Traditional and Roth)
• Perks including discounted pet insurance, theme park tickets, travel, and more!
• SoFi online financial services: student loan refinancing, personal loans, and investing
• FREE Egnyte lifetime membership