Product Strategist at Method
Method is a global design and engineering consultancy founded in 1999. We believe that innovation should be meaningful, beautiful and human. We craft practical, powerful digital experiences that improve lives and transform businesses. Our teams [based in New York, Charlotte, Atlanta, London, and remote] work with a wide range of organizations in many industries, including Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail, Automotive, Aviation, and Professional Services.
Product Strategists on the product team lead cross-functional teams in driving innovative digital solutions that meet user needs and drive business value for our clients. You possess a unique blend of problem-solving skills, business acumen, big-picture vision, and drive to deliver results.
As a Product Strategist, you will showcase the ability to foster creativity, drive innovation, and manage customer engagement. You will guide clients on redefining their customer experience by leveraging research, analytics, and industry-specific insights to transform their end-to-end digital strategy.
The Product role comprises three primary functions:
- Client Consultant - Primary point of contact and trusted advisor to C-suite / CXO-level clients. Responsible for influencing and delivering the vision and business case of solutions to the client. Must be able to collaborate with clients to set priority for design and development.
- Product Manager - Inspire and lead a talented team of designers, developers, QA, and other product strategists. Must be able to break down complex problems to identify project needs, communicate those needs to the internal team, and manage the execution of the project to ensure the solution is delivered.
- Project Coordinator - Manage client communications and day-to-day interactions from project planning through execution. Must be able to coordinate development efforts, communicate status, and instill a sense of progress.
- Consult with clients to understand and convey strategic business objectives
- Manage multiple projects from start to finish in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Influence stakeholders and help guide conversations to desired outcomes
- Evaluate end-users’ needs through interviews
- Translate business and user needs into user flows, feature maps, user stories, etc.
- Design, coordinate, and facilitate workshops including design thinking, empathy building, and ideation
- Partner with designers and developers to create testable concepts to validate hypotheses and solve for high-impact opportunities or optimize existing experiences
- Collaborate with developers to determine feasibility of requirements and prioritize recommendations to facilitate decision-making
- 3+ years of relevant consulting, digital agency, or industry experience in user experience, digital strategy, or product management
- Understands and has knowledge in UX/UI best practices
- Experience leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams of designers and engineers
- Thorough understanding of Agile principles, client relationship management, and software development methodologies
- Ability to juggle multiple assignments while utilizing excellent prioritization skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and solve complex business problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation and workshop facilitation
- Strong business acumen, technical aptitude, and executive voice
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and negotiate
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new projects with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability leading an effective Agile team
- Working knowledge of user experience journey maps and how to those journeys into compelling products
- Experience leading and facilitating user interviews and usability testing
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience creating and refining user stories for software development
- Understanding emerging business trends and how to outperform specific industry’s competition.
We look for individuals who are smart, kind and brave. Curious people with a natural ability to think on their feet, learn fast, and develop points-of-view for a constantly changing world find Method an exciting place to work. Our employees are excited to collaborate with dispersed and diverse teams that bring together the best in thinking and making. We champion the ability to listen, and believe that critique and dissonance lead to better outcomes. We believe everyone has the capacity to lead and look for proactive individuals who can take and give direction, lead by example, enjoy the making as much as they do the thinking, especially at senior and leadership levels.
We believe in work/life balance. Seriously. We offer a ton of competitive perks, including:
- Continuing education opportunities
- Flexible PTO and work-from-home policies
- 401K matching
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits, starting on day 1
- Friday company lunches, company outings, along with beer and a lot of snacks
- Health and wellness programs
- Other location specific perks (just ask!)
If Method sounds like the place for you, please submit an application. Also, let us know if you have a presence online with a blog, Twitter, GitHub, Dribbble or other platform.
* For information on how we process your personal data please see Privacy.
* If you are a California resident, more details on how we process your personal information can be found in the CCPA Recruitment Privacy Notice (https://www.globallogic.com/privacy/ccpa-recruitment-privacy-notice/)"