Product-Process Trainer Senior at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
FIS is looking for a Senior Learning Solutions Trainer to join our Learning Solutions team in Milwaukee, WI. Other locations across the US may also be considered.
This position includes both developing and conducting live training to our financial institutions and working with Instructional Designers to create self-paced sessions.
In the future, this role may involve ~25% travel.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
In this role you will be responsible for providing training on products specific to the core banking software. Additional core application and soft-skills training may be required.
- Conduct training needs assessments to understand characteristics and skill levels of learners, the job setting and to identify processes and tasks performed by system users.
- Determine appropriate instructional strategies based on results of needs assessment.
- Design, modify or develop instructional materials for multiple training modalities including traditional instructor-led classes, web-based/virtual classes and job-aids.
- Classes may consist of standard or customized course content and may use a train-the-trainer or end user approach.
- Conduct traditional classroom or web-based training sessions using effective presentation skills, verbal communication skills and classroom management skills at FIS facilities or client locations.
- Assess training outcomes by soliciting and reviewing feedback and evaluation of classes taught.
- For systems/products trained, reviews system/software documentation from product development teams, such as release notes, system requirements, system design specifications, technical and functional system design, configuration control requirements, etc. to understand and stay current on system changes - enhances system knowledge through hands-on practice using test banks.
WHAT YOU BRING:
The ideal candidate will have experience with back-office processing for loans at a financial institution. Proficiency delivering training virtually and in the classroom is required. Comfort working in a team environment and ability to communicate with several different organizational levels of financial institution representatives is required. Creative thinking, problem solving abilities and familiarity with Instructional Design and Multi-Media development tools are a plus.
- Loan banking experience
- Strong presentation and course creation skills
- An affinity for teamwork and relationship building
- Creative thinker excited to grow our learning solutions offerings
- Is looking to join our team and build a long-term career with FIS
ADDED BONUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience with the FIS' Integrated Banking Solution
- Familiarity with Instructional Design and Multi-Media development tools are a plus.
- Financial technology industry experience
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a fast-paced environment. FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
- Company Paid Volunteer Day
- A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
- Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
- 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
- FIS Gives Back Program - charitable events and activities to help support our local community
All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before December 31, 2021. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.