Product Owner - Federal Cloud-Based Solutions at Two Six Technologies (Washington DC)
Job ID: 291
Two Six Technologies is looking to hire a Product Owner - Federal Cloud-Based Solutions, focusing on delivering impact-focused solutions for National security missions that require streamlined access to operational data sent to, and managed in, cloud-based computing architectures. Product Owners are expected to bring operational subject matter expertise, perspective, and leadership to customer solutions engineering, development initiatives, and technology deployment and sustainment processes in their area of focus.
- Ensure critical technologies are operationally deployed to meet end-user mission needs
- Manage and prioritize development objectives for portfolio federal cloud-based product line
- Participate in technology development cycle, coordinating with team engineers, scientists, and business analysts to inform requirements and drive engineering outputs
- Maintain and deploy research program equipment, enabling technology pilots and tech-transitions
- Respond to, organize, and track customer success team taskings
- Coordinate and report on progress for on-site and field activities
- Join a small, highly-focused team that values initiative, leadership and creative thinking
- Work directly with US DHS, DOE, DoD, and Federal Enforcement.
- Work directly with technology development teams and technical engineering staff
- Experience fielding new, innovative technologies, and training field personnel on new systems and tools
- Demonstrated proficiency in operations planning & operations execution best practices
- Extensive experience working with law enforcement, government agencies, and/or DoD
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Compatible with working out of the Arlington, VA company headquarters
- Willingness to travel for technology deployment and system sustainment work
Nice to haves:
- Experience developing security solutions, products development, and R&D best practices
- BA, BS, or MS level education in a security, intelligence, or engineering discipline
- Extensive operational experience supporting special operations capabilities, special mission units, or national response teams
- Experience using and managing technical sensing systems, operational response coordination, situational awareness, communications, and mission command technologies
- Eligibility for Security clearance
Two Six Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture, hair type and protective hair styles (e.g., braids, twists, locs and twists)), color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions and lactation), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age (40 and over), marital status, disability, genetic information, and protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Two Six Technologies Covid-19 Vaccination Policy requires employees to be fully vaccinated. Exceptions to this policy are only granted to those with a company-approved medical or religious accommodation. Prospective or new employees will be required to adhere to this policy and submit proof of vaccination or have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Two Six Technologies and require an accommodation, please contact Human Resources at Two Six Technologies by sending an email to [email protected]. Information provided will be kept confidential and used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
EOE, including disability/vets.