Quartzy is seeking a Product Manager to join us in our next phase of product growth. In this role, you will explore new business opportunities and build exciting new products that solve our customers’ pain points. You’ll work cross-functionally with other departments as well as with the leadership team to define the product roadmap and strategy. While you will initially focus on solving problems faced by our customers’ finance teams, you will make contributions across the company. It’s an exciting opportunity to build something amazing at a fast growing tech company that powers the life science industry.
You are a forward thinker who will motivate the team and enable them to produce their best work. You have a collaborative mindset, but you are also decisive and can ruthlessly prioritize what needs to get done to achieve business outcomes.You are excited by building solutions to efficiently accommodate business processes. You ceaselessly endeavor to understand the root problems customers face before entertaining solutions. You understand business objectives and work to balance speed and quality in product development.
Quartzy is the world’s #1 lab management platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our software combines lab resource management and eCommerce, producing unique value in this large market, returning time to researchers who can focus on their next discoveries. Our customer range from wine makers, to food/ag companies, to companies working on COVID testing and therapies. We are humbled every day to serve them.
What You'll Do
- Deeply understand the needs of our customers’ financial personnel
- Uncover new business opportunities for us that solve this persona’s pain points
- Develop products and features from discovery all the way through to delivery and iteration
- Enable high-quality, timely execution of product launches with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Define and analyze metrics to measure the success of products released
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3+ years discovering, building and shipping innovative SaaS products, preferably in the accounting, procurement, or financial reporting space.
- Can independently create business cases for high impact products
- Experience ruthlessly prioritizing - saying no to good products ideas that don’t fit with the overall company goals.
- Experience leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Analytical mindset. You are comfortable diving into complex data sets to derive valuable business insights
- “Roll up your sleeve” mentality - you are action oriented. If something needs to be done manually to prove a business case you’ll take it on.
What We Offer
- Great Insurance - we cover 100% of employee premium cost and 50% for partner/family
- Great Culture - participate in our fun events like ActiviTuesday, Wellness Wednesdays, happy hours & speaker series
- Remote Team - we’re 100% distributed so you can live anywhere in the US!
- Transparency - Weekly all company stand ups, monthly town halls, quarterly state of the start ups and anytime access to co-founders
- Generous Time Off - take the time you need, when you need it
- Great Gear - We’ll set you up for success with the latest tech and help you outfit your home office. And, a free Spotify premium account!
Read more about it here!
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you.
Read Full Job Description