Product Manager - Meraki Switch at Cisco Meraki (San Francisco, CA)
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking a creative and collaborative Product Manager to lead software solutions for Meraki's fastest-growing product line, the MS cloud-managed switches. You will work with one of the industry’s fastest-growing enterprise switching portfolios and take it to the next level of success.
Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will lead the charge to continue that evolution. As a Meraki PM, there will be opportunities to simplify complexity, improve security, and build coordinated solutions across Cisco Meraki and beyond.
In this position, you will team up with some of the world's best engineers, UX designers and researchers, and a variety of Meraki team members across the organization. You'll also have the opportunity to develop excellent technical knowledge, communication/presentation abilities, and the skills needed to evangelize Meraki's networking technology. We want your help to make this product line stand out in the growing multi-billion dollar enterprise switching market!
- Collect and prioritize customer requirements
- Continue to find new ways to differentiate and grow this already successful product
- Work with our engineering, UX, and PM teams to craft different ways to improve software capabilities
- Define software solution product strategy, roadmap, and positioning
- Serve as a technical resource and key strategic advisor for all technical and business-related matters related to the product
- BA/BS in CS, EE, or equivalent professional experience
- 5-7 years of work experience in technology, with at least 2 years working with software
- Passion for learning about networking and cloud technologies
- Strong design aesthetics and a passion for building outstanding user experiences
- Product management experience is highly desirable
- Entrepreneurship, a "Can do" attitude, and the ability to make an impact
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.