Product Manager Lead - Virtual Accounts Manager (VAM) - Treasury Management at The PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA)
Position OverviewAt PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success. As a Product Manager Lead - Virtual Accounts Manager within PNC's Deposit & Liquidity Team, this is a remote position that can sit within the PNC footprint, although it may not be available in all jurisdictions. Certain job responsibilities may require in-person, in office activities on a regular basis.
The Product Manager Lead is a member of PNC Product Management Group within the Treasury Management Organization. PNC is among the leading financial institutions that provide treasury management solutions to corporate customers. The Product Manager Lead will be a key contributor to the TM Liquidity Management team. They will assume responsibilities for the Corporate Bank’s Virtual Account Management (VAM) product. It requires the ability to interact and communicate with all levels of the Corporate Bank, Treasury Management and PNC Operations. Your responsibilities include strategic planning, regulatory compliance, product development and adoption as well as support for VAM product set. The Product Manager Lead serves as the subject matter resource within the Liquidity Management team related to design, development, and management of new or existing VAM depository product solutions. They will partner with others on the Liquidity Management team to develop and maintain the product marketing and proposal material. The Product Manager Lead is also expected to maintain a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace, competitors, and industry trends related to product offerings, features and functionality.
This position requires collaboration and interaction with multiple teams across the organization including Treasury Management sales and support teams, legal and compliance, bank operations and technical teams.
-Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or Marketing, or related field and 8 years of related experience.
-CTP or other related certification preferred
-Treasury Management sales or product management experience,
-Working knowledge of industry trends, issues, and product capabilities.
-Ability to assess customer needs and provide appropriate solutions to meet those needs
-Strong and effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
-Strong time management skills
- Responsible for end-to-end business and financial results for multi-faceted, complex products through the selection, design, development and promotion of new and existing products utilizing traditional and emerging capabilities in technology, operations, and data analytics to offer customers a differentiated product experience.
- Uses knowledge of emerging technologies to deliver products to customers through all applicable channels. Prioritizes and makes decisions regarding recommendations. Champions business cases, business plan and roll-out of specific products, product groups or experiences.
- Monitors the marketplace to assess product, technology, and markets trends to identify a market need or opportunity. Recommend innovative new products, new experiences or enhancements to existing products and develops and designs the features of a designated new or existing products Manages the end-to-end development, production, roll-out, pricing or promotion of specific products, product groups or experiences and resolves complex operational and process problems that arise .
- Partners with key stakeholders including sales, marketing, digital channel delivery, and other internal service partners. Participates and/or leads activities with external stakeholders and clients to ensure all product offerings meet their strategic goals. Develops product-specific marketing initiatives. Supports risk management, compliance and audit needs as part of the first line of defense.
- Drives business, financial and customer experience results of new and existing products and recommends modifications in product features and/or marketing to improve results. Coordinates across groups and leads key contributors.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Additional Job Description
Base salary (80K - 172K) commensurate with skills and experience.
Position is eligible for incentive payout based on company and individual performance.
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [email protected]
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.