Product Manager (L3) - Phone Numbers Platform at Twilio (Remote)
Join the team as our next Product Manager (L3) - Phone Numbers PlatformWho we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.About the job
This position is needed to craft and deliver on the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Twilio’s Phone Numbers platform.
You will lead the platform and life cycle of Phone Numbers to ensure Twilio provides the right Phone Number to the right customer at the right time. Having Phone Numbers in greater than 80 countries requires a complex life cycle that must be managed for scale while Twilio continues to grow. You’ll be working closely with a talented team of engineers, designers, and more to bring your products to production.Responsibilities
In this role, you’ll:
- Own the vision and roadmap for Phone Numbers Platform.
- Identify gaps within the lifecycle and discover how to build scalable solutions to optimize.
- Cultivate collaboration within design, engineering, operations, and more.
- Contribute to Twilio’s product management culture.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Minimum of 3+ years of Product Management experience building customer-facing cloud products for businesses or developers.
- Experience working in an agile/SCRUM development process with globally-distributed teams and customers, occasionally working non-standard hours.
- Strong technical, analytical, and UI/UX design understanding.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience required.
- Experience working with complex inventory and workflow management systems
- Understanding of telecommunications ecosystem
- Understanding of cloud computing and micro-service oriented architecture
This role will be based in our Bogota, Colombia office.
Approximately 5% travel is anticipated.What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.(Location dependent information)
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.