Build the platform that powers global trade. Trade is highly collaborative, with multiple parties interacting across the globe. Our vision is to unite modern technology with human collaboration to raise the access and quality of trade. We want to make trade accessible to all.
As a Product Manager for Frontend Tooling, you will develop and execute a roadmap to help us build frontend experiences for global trade. You will own our design system and our common UI components library that empower other product teams to quickly develop user interfaces. Your products will establish standardized experiences across our web and mobile applications that will delight all Flexport users.You will:
- Own and deliver complex features and products that improve the end-to-end customer experience
- Enable teams to build modular UIs
- Centralize all UI components and push for their adoption
- Update our design system and prioritize building out frontend components
- Inspire and lead cross functional teams of engineers, product managers, designers, data analysts, and domain experts
- Participate in research and user discovery with internal product teams and external partners
- Become a domain expert, deeply understanding Flexport’s systems and the trade landscape to solve real problems with technology
- Work with teams across San Francisco and China
- Must have 3 to 3 years experience as a Product Manager, preferably within a startup environment
- Crystal clear communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and build consensus
- Ability to manage a complex set of products at different stages of their lifecycle
- Experience driving impact through cross-functional leadership
- Eagerness to elevate the Product Management team by mentoring others
- Bonus: Logistics or a SaaS Mid-Market / Enterprise Product experience
- Prior experience with design systems and UI component libraries
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Don’t be! We’re building the first Operating System for Global Trade. That’s why it’s incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- What’s freight forwarding and why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination and shipment of goods from one place to another and it’s what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world and break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.