At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first.
Our industry-leading platform helps companies of all sizes and industries achieve durable growth through customer-led growth strategies (Gainsight CS), product-led growth strategies (Gainsight PX), and community-led growth strategies (inSided). With Gainsight, it’s never been easier for customer success, product, and community engagement teams to scale efficiently, create alignment, and have a holistic view of their customers—all of which help increase product adoption, prevent churn, and grow customer communities. Our software is used by hundreds of companies, including nearly 200 publicly traded organizations and industry leaders such as GE Digital, SAP Concur, and Box.
Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020. In 2021, we won their Excellence in Engineering award in recognition for our product and engineering advancements.
A remote-friendly company, we have offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, Israel, and India. Gainsight was certified as a Great Place to Work in 2021. It has also been named as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of our core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.Job Description
As a Growth PM at Gainsight, you will work alongside our team of world class product managers, engineers, analysts, product marketers, sales and success leads. You will identify and execute on the biggest opportunities to solve customer needs, and drive measurable business KPIs using product-led strategy focusing on trial experience, product adoption & expansionWhat You'll Do
- Partner with product management and success to identify product opportunities for innovation, increased efficiencies, and outsized impact.
- Build highly personalized experiences that span every digital touchpoint in the customer journey.
- Conducting basic user research and gathering customer feedback—to inform future product development and optimization.
- As part of your role you will help shape the future of customer and product-led growth. You will be using Gainsight PX as a key tool to deliver a cohesive and thoughtful user experience
- Use data to validate hypotheses and run experiments focused on optimization project that will move the needle
- Building a business case, presenting it to the core product managers to gain buy-in, then working with them to schedule the required work
- Managing beta releases, office-hours, community
Successful projects will be featured in our marketing case studies demonstrating what’s possible with Gainsight tools.
- Strong communication skills, specially with Engineering, PMs and end-users
- Using scientific approach - leveraging data to drive decision making and measure success
- Adaptable & flexible to improve through quick iterations vs long term bets
- Understanding of UX concepts
- Creative thinking
- Build product experience to drive customer outcome
- Drive ‘growth’/product experience feature roadmap
- Optimize trial/POC experience
- Share product insights with sales
- Learn from win-loss analysis
- Apply customer success insights into the product experience
- Close the loop with growth marketing to optimize marketing spend / CAC
- Drive innovation by using our own product and build shareable case-studies
- Drive initiatives for cross-sell new packaging options
- 3 - 5 years of product management experience
- 1+ years of growth product experience in B2B SaaS space
- Experience in marketing and/or analytics
- Experience collaborating closely with designers, user researchers, and engineers to develop and iterate on solutions to user problems
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with others and working independently through ambiguity and complexity
- Ability to analyze user data and extract business requirements from multiple stakeholders and transform them into usable and elegant product specifications
- Identifying and eliminating friction points in customer acquisition & adoption
- Running interactive process to run product experiences for optimizing adoption goals
- Someone who gets FIRED UP about Product Growth!
Your job should never be a barrier to your happiness—it should be an avenue to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Here are our 5 core values:
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe in success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients, or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching, and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism, and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you--diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think more, not do more.
Some other reasons that Gainsters love working here:
- Our Customers: 700+ happy customers. ‘Nuff said.
- Our Pulse Community: Some of the brightest and nicest professionals, colleagues, and friends make up our 20k+ strong Pulse community.
- Our CEO: With a 99% approval rating on Glassdoor, Nick Mehta is one of the most beloved CEOs in Silicon Valley.
- Our Gainsters: 1200+ (and growing!) smart and friendly teammates around the world.
- Our Pulse Impact program: We are committed to advancing an equitable, human-first industry culture by addressing professional barriers to success and promoting an inclusive community that reflects the diverse world around us.
- Our Parody Videos: No explanation needed, just watch them here!
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make your mark at a high-growth company and have loads of fun doing it. Come join us!