Product Manager, Analytics
As a Product Manager for Epic's Online Services team you'll work with a global team of developers and designers to provide studios around the world with the marketing and engagement tools and dashboards that power Epic's engagement with their players. These tools are used across multiple platforms and games as well as used by Epic teams and studios around the world. We're looking for an individual who can be the backbone of the team, capable of strategic and critical thinking, remains focused on keeping the team tasking accurate, prioritized, and properly detailed, manages key milestone deliveries, ships products and services, champions customer experiences, defines and measures success, and also helps to mitigate any potential risks. The ideal candidate has experience working with web, data, UI/UX, marketing technologies, and delivering user-centric products and services.
- Own the business vision, strategy, and product requirements
- Build and maintain roadmaps that considers dependencies across multiple development teams to ensure successful releases of product and service features.
- Own the outcome
- Deliver critical tools to end users and sees complex features through the complete integration cycles with other teams.
- Provide transparency on project status and tracking risks for stakeholders in order to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts from upcoming releases.
- User Focused
- Track live issues affecting end users and ensure they are being followed up on and resolved.
- Gather/create user stories and synthesize requirements from those stories
- Prioritize features and functionality both within the product and across the broader team
- Coordinate between internal and external partners, driving overall schedule and output for successful completion
As a Product Manager for a platform you should demonstrate:
- Systems Thinking, which involves establishing a coherent model of interconnected components within a broader system.
- Story Telling, which is the ability to express a point-of-view tailored to a specific audience and outcome.
- Closing, which is the act of providing clarity and setting expectations at critical junctures of the PM process.
- Superb communication skills, online and off
- Flexibility in thinking, process, problem solving, and design
- Leadership in innovation, planning, and execution
- People management skills in supporting people to do their best work
- Passion for representing the player to teams throughout the organization
- 5+ Years of experience working in a production role where you've managed cross-functional teams in the creation and delivery of analytics, marketing, advertising, or CRM tools and systems
- Ability to create, track, and maintain complex roadmaps
- Experience in running teams with agile methodologies such as kanban
- Deep understanding of software development process, and project management practices
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communications skills both oral and written. The ability to tell stories is critical
- Strong preference to applicants with database, programming, analytics, or other technical experience
- Strong preference to applicants with analytics and/or marketing experience
- Experience in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Real-Time Decisioning, High-Volume Services, and/or Analytics/Advertising/Marketing Technology a plus
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverseteams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policyhere.