Product Intervention Analyst at NationsBenefits (Miami, FL)
Grow and lead among an award-winning and extraordinary organization that's dedicated to providing premier service and delighting members, 24/7/365. It all begins with how we care about the people we serve. Since 2015, our mission has guided our principles towards delivering solutions for a rapidly changing industry. Compassionate Care is at the center of all we do, and it unites us to foster an environment where everyone is empowered, inspired, and equipped for success.
We make a difference in the lives of millions, that’s something we can be proud of.
Compensation for all positions is competitively higher than the current marketplace. Simply put - we pay more. We also offer a competitive benefits program, designed to support employees and their families across all dimensions of health including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) and paid holidays/time off for eligible employees. You can earn even more through referral bonuses. Achieve your potential and grow your career at NationsBenefits.com/Careers.
As a Product Intervention Analyst, you will play a key role by helping collect and interpret data to help the company take actionable steps to optimize our products and maximize our Outcomes programs’ performance, meeting goals that support our mission, business, and culture. This role is ideally suited to individuals who are self-motivated and detail-oriented that thrive in a collaborative matrix. You will work in a cross-functional capacity with various departments organizing and interpreting data related to product performance and Intervention Outcomes program to help the organization make better business decisions. This role gathers company information and statistics, creates charts and graphs to present results to executives, and finds ways to improve a company’s efficiencies using gathered data. This position will report within the newly formed Product Operations and Stars Strategy leadership team which supports the optimization of our company’s existing portfolio, organizational process and performance improvement, and continuous innovation aligned with the healthcare industry’s ever-evolving demands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities of this role include more than collecting and analyzing data. This employee must make this data accessible to those who need the information to streamline business processes. Duties may include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Perform industry & product research using available data sources
- Use data mining tools to collect data for further research and analysis
- Work collaboratively with programmers to create tools to collect and analyze data
- Manipulate data using data analysis tools to discover insights and trends and interpreting gathered data
- Generate and deliver reports from data analysis to the relevant department heads and management
- Offer suggestions and direction from analysis to help guide organization decision-makers
- Collaborate with different teams and departments to provide expertise and insight
- Seek to identify trends and patterns throughout the data to find strengths and weaknesses and act accordingly
- Establishing new data gathering and analysis techniques within the organization
- Formulating procedural manuals, DLP’s, SOP’s, and analytic workflows for all departments
- Discuss business goals with management and then analyze databases to find actionable solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong SQL or Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong Communication skills
- Works well independently but can equally excel as a collaborator with experience working in a team setting and desire to take leadership roles within a team
- BS/BA required. Preferred fields include Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, or related field. Relevant work experience and comparable degree an acceptable alternative
- 1-5 years of experience in health plan informatics and/or Product informatics
- Experience performing various forms of online and/or market research
- Associate Certified Analytics Professional (aCAP)
- Certified Analytics Professional
- SAS Certified Advanced Analytics Professional Using SAS 9
- Tableau Desktop Certified Professional
This position requires a strong analytics skillset as well as an innovative mindset with a strong understanding and enthusiasm for how analytic content is consumed. A positive, can-do attitude is essential, and the ability to take direction and interact productively during brainstorming sessions is expected, especially in remote/virtual collaborative settings. This position may require other duties not mentioned above. Individuals may be responsible for other administrative tasks or be required to assist with other roles/departments as needed.
Location: Flexible, including Work from Home. Primary office located in Plantation Florida (preferred)
Hours may vary for this role.
NationsBenefits is an Equal Opportunity Employer.