Product Director - Mobility OS at FLASH (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:29 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 24, 2022
FLASH is seeking a Product Director to drive the vision and execution of our cloud-based hardware platform and portfolio of products. As Product Director, you will work with business, design and engineering to develop a cohesive product strategy and to coordinate execution. With customer-facing software, partner-ready APIs and cloud-enabled hardware, you will develop simple solutions to convert parking facilities into future-ready mobility hubs, where parking, EV charging and other mobility extensions work together seamlessly. In this high-impact role, you will lead a team of Product Managers to push our business forward.
We are focused on creating a first-class user experience for drivers and operators across all of our connected hardware and software solutions. We have a data-centric, collaborative, and iterative culture where feedback and open communication are encouraged.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with stakeholders to establish an ambitious vision for your portfolio of products and the strategy to reach it
- Guide individual product roadmaps, pushing for strategy alignment and platform functionality informed by business, data and customer feedback
- Establish success metrics for your products and the systems to track them
- Drive process within your group that results in effective communication, balanced risk management, consistent delivery and iterative improvement
- Grow and develop a team of high-performing product managers
What we're looking for
- 7+ years in product management
- 3+ years building and leading successful teams
- History of successful collaboration with cross-functional partners to deliver outcomes
- An inspiring leader to articulate the product vision and align multiple teams
- Proven ability to define and execute a product strategy across several roadmaps
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organized, process-centric, detail-oriented style
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Read Full Job Description