We believe that the way people interact with their finances will drastically improve in the next few years. We’re dedicated to empowering this transformation by building the tools and experiences that thousands of developers use to create their own products. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Remote
Who We Are
The Internal Platform at Plaid enable’s our business to scale and accelerates product development by allowing our engineering teams to focus on building the future of financial services. It’s a deeply technical team responsible for the foundational building blocks that reduce the burden of infrastructure ownership at Plaid, including cloud services, developer tooling, data and machine learning platforms, domain abstractions, and common components across all product lines.
We are looking for an experienced product leader to partner with our Head of Infrastructure to drive product vision and strategy for our Internal Platform. This leader will build and develop a high performing PM team that deeply understands our customers’ needs, prioritizes the most important opportunities for us to explore, and measures our success effectively. Product Management for Internal Platform is a new function and team, which means you’ll help to shape the vision, culture, and practices for this vital function at Plaid.
If you’re looking for a deeply technical and dynamic opportunity that will have an outsized impact on the future of fintech, we’d love to talk to you!
What Excites You
- Partnering with our Head of Infrastructure to drive product vision and strategy across our infrastructure, developer tooling, and platform offerings at Plaid
- Building, leading, and mentoring a high-performing team of PMs to develop product roadmaps and specs that inform engineering on the most important problems to be solved
- Deeply understanding the needs of product development teams at Plaid
- Partnering with other product leaders and engineering teams to deliver solutions across organizational boundaries
- Fostering an environment that is customer-focused, data-driven, and experimentation based
- Engaging with external communities to stay abreast of industry trends and innovationsHelping evolve our product culture, discipline, and practices
What Excites Us
- A deep understanding of platforms and creating building blocks for developers
- Experience building, coaching, and retaining high performing, diverse teams of PMs
- Track record of driving product development that meaningfully moves the business forward
- Demonstrable understanding of cloud infrastructure, developer tooling, and/or data/ML platforms at scale
- A combination of deep technical knowledge and customer-focused mindset
- Comfort applying a combination of qualitative and quantitative methods to measure success
- Good balance of IQ & EQ to be able to solve both technical and organizational challengesExcellent written and verbal communication skills
Our culture is unique, and we tend to live by our principles, so it’s worth learning more about Plaid here.
Want to know more about the Internal Platform team?
Developer Efficiency @ Plaid
How We Scaled Our Logging Stack
A New Architecture For Plaid Link
Differences Between Amazon Aurora & Vanilla MySQL
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]
More Information on Plaid
Plaid operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Plaid was founded in 2013. It has 1012 total employees. To see all 123 open jobs at Plaid, click here.
Read Full Job Description