Group Product Manager, Pro Trading at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:48 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, November 8, 2022
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
About the Role
This is a fully remote role, we have a preference for greater London area or Europe time zones, but will also consider applicants based in North America and South America.
Kraken is expanding its product team! This is an incredible opportunity to join a market leader in the hottest global industry. With growth rates and innovation opportunities not seen since the early internet days, Kraken is positioned to win. This role will be responsible for a critical aspect of the business and will play a significant role expanding Kraken’s business, while working alongside the brightest minds in the crypto industry.
This position will be a cornerstone of the product team, responsible for leading the development of the Kraken Pro App and the Kraken desktop experience. You will be working on a cutting edge UX, for products used by millions of clients to trade billions of dollars every month.
You will be responsible for leading a large workgroup of engineers, designers, and product managers, and you will work closely with clients and senior stakeholders to define and deliver the Kraken Pro roadmap.
The Group Product Manager, Pro Trading will be responsible for overall delivery of the Kraken Pro App and desktop experience.
The ideal candidate is data-driven, process oriented, technically adept and has a proven track record of Product Management achievement.
Responsibilities include defining the roadmap for the Pro App and desktop experience, and working with stakeholders, design, engineering, and support teams to deliver new features and product lines.
The successful candidate should thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, process-driven environment and be able to adapt and adjust plans on-the-fly. The position requires interaction with a wide variety of internal stakeholders at various levels of the organisation. Candidates must possess the ability and willingness to balance consumer needs with business priorities and articulate the rationale behind decisions. They must also have exceptional Product Management skills.
- Define and deliver the Pro App and desktop experience roadmap, and business plan.
- Work closely with customers and key stakeholders to define and develop detailed product and business requirements
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and ensure requirements were understood and implemented as requested
- Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals for products to engage traders, investors and institutions
- Manage engagement with customers, internal and external parties
- Evangelize the power of analytics and experimentation in building a data-driven organization
- Actively prioritize product backlog , pre planning, prioritization and user story mapping sessions
- Develop product documentation including specifications, wireframes, site-maps, and process flows
- Facilitate communication across all project phases and proactively alert management of changes to scope, timelines and resources
- Ensure proper integration and scalability of shared systems, products and tools
- 7+ years of product management experience
- Expertise in data gathering and quantitative analysis
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with a keen attention to detail
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Deep understanding of project management principles and best practices
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Prior crypto, trading, gaming or banking experience is required
Nice to have
- Intimate knowledge of the cryptocurrency exchange space
- Experience in trading on cryptocurrency exchanges
Location Tagging: #EU #LI-Remote #LI-DD2
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Kraken Culture Explained
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
Follow us on LinkedIn
More Information on Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange operates in the Blockchain industry. The company is located in Cheyenne, WY. Kraken Digital Asset Exchange was founded in 2011. It offers perks and benefits such as Wellness programs, Mental health benefits, Company equity, Generous parental leave, Remote work program and Generous PTO. To see all 43 open jobs at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange, click here.
Read Full Job Description