Executive Product Operations Specialist at Match Group
| New York City, NY
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:52 a.m. (CST) on Friday, November 5, 2021
The Executive Product Operations Manager will work very closely with Michelle Parsons, Chief Product Officer at Hinge. You will be responsible for managing Michelle's day to day schedule, operations and supporting the Product Leadership team, across product, design and research, in achieving the highest operational efficiency. This role will be responsible for developing and tactically implementing cross team communications strategies, organizing our quarterly Product All-Hands, coordinating team events and off-sites, and own dissemination of information for the product organization.
By keeping our team informed and aligned around our mission, vision, strategy, and goals, you will empower our employees to take ownership in their roles and make stronger decisions.
- Manage Michelle’s and Product leadership team members' calendars and expense reports.
- Strategically manage day-to-day scheduling, coordination, and meeting logistics, providing best in class support to Michelle and making sure we’re blocking time for the most important priorities.
- Ensure Michelle is prepared for professional meetings, press interviews and events by soliciting agendas, drafting prep docs, creating itineraries, building decks, writing talking points.
- Take and circulate notes and next steps as necessary - doing whatever is needed to ensure all weekly, biweekly and monthly meetings are productive.
- Help organize team off-sites, events and special projects as needed.
- Work with the Michelle and product leads to ensure seamless execution of the quarterly product All-Hands. This is a meeting that is attended by ~90 individuals across product, engineering and marketing.
- Own and continually optimize all hands slides deck so that it promotes alignment and transparency across product and the rest of the organization.
- Work cross-functionally to gather and curate content for the deck.
- Run all hands and coach team members on presentation and storytelling.
- Measure programming for effectiveness and engagement. Solicit feedback about all team meetings and leverage for continuous improvement.
- Continuously iterate on programming format and content to accommodate feedback and our team growth.
- Set up a monthly product newsletter and serve as editor-in-chief for our internal announcements channel, exercising an editorial eye on the content we publish.
- Keep all of our internal documentation and systems up to date.
- Draft comms for our channels to keep teams up to date on key dates, changes, and asks. Identify areas of opportunity for teams to more consistently communicate about how they work.
- Ensure all communications live up to our values of authenticity, courage, and empathy.
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of professional experience supporting C-Level executives.
- Experience in internal (employee-facing) communications, or an operational / people role that involves organizing large meetings and off-sites.
- You're exceptionally detail oriented: You are a perfectionist who never lets anything fall through the cracks. You close every loop, spot every error, and look around corners to make sure every detail is perfect.
- You're a great communicator: You can communicate nuance effectively to anyone, and you know how to modify your tone based on who you're speaking to. Whether it's in an email, Zoom, over the phone, or in person, you know how to get things done through your ability to clearly and professionally express yourself.
- Experience making beautiful, professional slide decks that tell a compelling, tight story; high comfort-level with Google slides.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a knack for developing engaging content and simplifying complex concepts.
- Experience working cross-functionally with technical and non-technical people, and skilled at bringing people from different functions together to do great work.
- Strong storytelling skills; an innate understanding of the audience’s perspective, and an ability to clearly represent that perspective to leaders and content owners. This person can craft empathetic communications that land with targeted audiences, and is an expert at energetic and engaging delivery.
Hinge is the dating app for people who want to get off dating apps. In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not actually connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted. On Hinge, there are no rules, timers, or games. Instead, you’ll meet your most compatible matches and you’ll have unique conversations over what you’ve shared on your detailed profile. It’s a natural way to find a great first date. Currently, 3 out of 4 first dates lead to second dates, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- Authenticity: Share your genuine thoughts and opinions directly.
- Courage: Invite and deeply consider challenges and criticism.
- Empathy: Be empathetic, communitarian and trustworthy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Information on Match Group
Match Group operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Dallas, TX. Match Group was founded in 1995. It has 2103 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 139 open jobs at Match Group, click here.
Read Full Job Description