EV Consumer Product Manager at FLASH (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:18 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, August 23, 2022
FLASH is seeking a Product Manager to own the continued evolution of our digital consumer experiences with a focus on the Electric Vehicle (EV) driver experience. As Product Manager, you will learn from customers and collaborate with a cross-functional team to deliver simple, innovative solutions for real-world mobility problems. Whether in our top-rated mobile apps (ParkWhiz and Best Parking), our on-site digital checkouts or experiences we power on behalf of our many partners, you will help EV drivers seamlessly get to their destinations and access relevant mobility services including EV chargers. In this high-impact role, you will work closely with Product Managers, Designers, Developers, Data Analysts and Marketing to drive our business forward.
We are focused on creating a first-class EV driver experience across our web, native mobile, partner, and B2B platforms. We have a data-centric, collaborative, and iterative culture where feedback and open communication are encouraged.
What you'll do
- Use research, internal and external feedback and data to identify meaningful problems we can solve for our customers
- Deeply understand the “why” of each initiative and facilitate productive trade-off conversations as you maintain a product roadmap
- Communicate often and effectively with partner teams and stakeholders throughout the product life cycle
- Define success metrics for your initiatives, own the results, and iterate to improve
What we're looking for
- 2+ years in product management, preferably working on consumer-facing experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Collaboration in a team-first environment
- Empathetic listening to end user pain points
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple, competing priorities
- Detail-oriented, strategic thinking - sees the big picture and distills to an actionable plan
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and advance a project
Join us in making a difference as we build our future. FLASH is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion, and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. FLASH prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Read Full Job Description