Document & Business Solutions: Product Analyst II
Job Description Business Overview
Document & Business Solutions (DBS) is the company's primary mail and print production provider for the firm, globally, operating across APAC, EMEA, LATAM, and NAMR in more than 50 cities. DBS is responsible for providing vital products and services, including but not limited to, scanning, imaging, mail distribution, document creation/print/copy, messenger, courier, and fulfillment. Additionally, DBS manages the firmwide suite of digital products, including, firmwide office print (floor copiers/printers), Digital Mail (mail digitization), workflow solutions, document, design and content management.
As a Document & Business Solutions Senior Product Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the design, development and implementation of DBS technical hardware products. This role can cover a variety of DBS functions including or all of mail distribution, print production, postal, help desk, support, product/product support, and digitization related responsibilities.
- Liaise with technology to ensure the functional design and build requirements meet global reporting requirements
- Liaise with technology to ensure all DBS technical hardware, software and supporting operating systems are registered, approved and complaint
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking to understand, analyze and document complex business processes, identifying risks and defining solutions quickly
- Perform gap analysis, document results to remediate issues and develop opportunities for improvement across all aspects of the Global Regulatory reporting model
- Partner with global stakeholders to complete comprehensive business analysis and requirements documentation
- Develop and document end-to-end test cases and strategy in partnership with Global Regulatory Reporting team and business partners
- Partner with global user base to drive in depth end user testing, gather feedback and incorporate recommendations into future requirements releases
- Document current and future state models, including standard operation procedures (SOPs)
- Conduct post-mortem analysis after development release implementations to improve future enhancements
Necessary Skills & Experience
- Strong capacity for operating in a flexible, dynamic, and high-pressure environment where creative thinking is required
- Demonstratable experience with hardware technology, operating systems, networks, architecture and infrastructure
- Excellent technical trouble shooting capabilities
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proactive business process reengineering experience, a tenacity to drive to root cause of issues and leading efforts to define creative solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to clearly articulate issues during analysis, build, testing and post implementation phases, including documenting functional requirements and developing user stories via JIRA to develop from
- Understanding of project delivery methodologies: Agile & Waterfall
- Excellent presentation, formula compilation, and data analytics skills
- Data modeling and end-to-end process mapping techniques preferred
- Ability to consistently deliver results with little direct supervision and knows when to seek assistance or escalate
- Comfortable working with multiple functions across regions and time differences
- Team player with ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues at all levels and across functions in a collaborative manner to achieve results
- Ability to liaise with senior management and communicate at an appropriate level
About Us JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we're setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.