Director, Product Management - Analytics at Seismic (Remote)
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
At Seismic, Analytics is a foundational pillar of our product as well as one of our key differentiators in the market. We’re looking for a customer-centric product leader to lead Seismic’s Analytics & Data products and define the future of this strategic product area.
How you’ll make an impact
- Drive product vision and strategy for Seismic’s Analytics & Data product offerings
- Build, lead and mentor a team of Product Managers and Analysts to advance our best-in-class LiveInsights product that helps enablement teams understand performance and continuously improve their programs
- Partner with our application product teams to unlock contextual insights that streamline journeys for Seismic’s end-users and help them make better, faster decisions
- Empower our product teams with frameworks and tools to analyze product usage, set the right quantitative goals, and make better data-informed decisions
- Partner with our corporate data & BI team to eliminate data silos, co-own a common data model, and define consistent metrics for adoption across the organization
- Partner with our AI/ML & personalization teams – support them with the data that they need to unlock intelligent recommendations and insights for Seismic’s users
What you bring to the team
- Experience leading teams of Product Managers and Analysts
- 5+ years of experience building analytics products and collaborating with engineering & design teams to deliver stellar customer-centric data experiences
- Hands-on experience with data model design & development, as well as with data visualization & business intelligence. Experience working with the modern data stack.
- Great communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders. The ability to simplify complex technical concepts for a business or executive audience.
- Experience building & managing SaaS product
What we have for you:
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits, including an end-of-year company shutdown
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans, as well as an optional Health Savings Account with a company contribution
- Paid parental leave and family caregiver leave
- Enhanced fertility and egg freezing benefits
- 401(k) plan with annual company match
- Monthly stipend for cell phone expenses
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares employee volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
UNITED STATES CANDIDATES ONLY: Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of employment. At Seismic, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new U.S. based Seismic employees, whose job requires them to meet in person with others or be present at a Seismic office in the course of their employment, must provide original documentation confirming status having received the prescribed vaccinations (doses) based on the manufacturer’s guidelines on their first day of employment. Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.