Teleport is the market leader in Identity-Based Infrastructure Access Management. That means we are the easiest, most secure way to access all an organization’s infrastructure resources. While other companies are adding complexity, we are eliminating it by consolidating, in a single platform, the four essential infrastructure access capabilities every security-conscious organization needs: connectivity, authentication, authorization and audit. Our unique approach is not only more secure but also improves developer productivity.
Teleport is used by leading companies including Elastic, Snowflake, Doordash and NASDAQ and recently raised $110M at a $1.1B valuation in a funding round led by Bessemer Venture Partners with participation from Insight Partners, Kleiner Perkins and S28 Capital. We are headquartered in Oakland, California, but embrace a remote-first work culture.
We're also proud of our distinction as a “Great Place to Work for 2021” and our “Best Company for Perks & Benefits and Work-Life Balance” awards
In this role, you will be responsible for the direction, user experience (UX), and metrics of Teleport Cloud (our SaaS offering).
In this position, you will:
- Partner with the Engineering team to define and deliver the roadmap for Teleport Cloud.
- Learn from our customers and build intuitive product experiences that scale.
- Build learning experiences that progressively expose users to new concepts without overwhelming them.
- Work with our Revenue and Marketing teams to improve the adoption and commercial success of Teleport Cloud.
- You have a successful track record of building and running SaaS products in rapidly changing startup environments.
- You have an analytical mindset, especially around UX, and are excited about improving product experience.
- You enjoy collaborating with people from different functions.
- [Preferred but not required] You have prior experience working with infrastructure and security products or you are an ex-engineer with strong domain knowledge.
What to expect once you apply:
You will join a 30-minute intro call and we will walk you through the compensation, interview process, and requirements.You will go through a series of interviews with Engineering, Product, Revenue, and Marketing, covering topics ranging from technical concepts to go-to-market strategy.You will collaborate asynchronously with our engineering, product, and design teams to audit a developer product and propose a UX improvement.
We offer competitive compensation, equity, and benefits, platinum-level healthcare insurance, 401k matching, and a great place to work.
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.
More Information on Teleport
Teleport operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Oakland, CA and Seattle, WA. Teleport was founded in 2015. It has 74 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Health Insurance Benefits, Remote Work Program, Paid Sick Days. To see all 15 open jobs at Teleport, click here.
Read Full Job Description